(34) Closer

Here's an update after 100 years :)

---
Mitsuko POV

I woke up in Madara's arm.

I stiffened how did this happen?

I blushed as I looked up at his face.

I was happy I was in his arms though. It was comforting.

His hair was out of his face surprisingly and he looked cute this way.

I slowly wiggled myself out of his grasp as I stared down at his face.

I didn't know how to feel towards him.

I loved him and he was nice to me at times but then he would be different the next.

I knew this was the shinobi side of him but still.

I gave a sigh before looking up at the ceiling. If he would only tell me why he had brought me here from the place I was one hundred years ago I would fully understand.

After all, he wasn't a bad person.

I slowly stood up but as soon as I did Madara's eyes snapped open.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I smiled as I stroked his black hair, "Nowhere. I was planning on just letting you sleep but you woke up."

He blinked twice and sat up.

"You need to meet two other people in the hideout," he said.

He grabbed my arm and practically forced me to dress in less revealing clothing even though barely anything was showing.

Once he did he walked me to a room. The door was big and black and he opened it slowly.

There inside were two people.

One looked a bit like Madara, probably because he was related or something, except the right side of his face, was heavily scarred.

The other was the plant that I had seen.

I gave a slight bow to the two.

Madara then led me out of the room.

"Don't spend too much time with the two of them."

I nodded, "Alright," I said.

He nodded and walked away from me probably to work or something.

I took the time in that moment to explore the hideout.

I learned the rooms in the hideout and despite what I thought the hideout would be like it was bigger than I thought it was.

Whoever made this place did a good job. It was advanced and a whole new level of confusing.

I decided I should go find Madara. I looked around.

Madara. Where was he?

I began walking around the hideout looking for him but I couldn't find him.

Where was he?

I decided to head back to our room and when I got inside he was there.

He gestured me to come to him. I walked closer to him to see there was something in his hands.

My eyes widened, "Are these seeds?"

He nodded and I hugged him around his neck.

He gave a slight smile.

He gave me the seeds I needed and I rushed to find somewhere to plant these things.

He sat there with me for some time before he turned to leave, "Don't go past this place."

I nodded.

Once I found somewhere with good soil. I began to dig up a place to put it. I planted it inside the ground and put a small amount of water on top of the pile of dirt.

I stayed there for some time in silence. I was happy.

Madara POV

She was smiling. She was smiling brightly.

It was a smile I wanted to protect.

I gave a sigh of relief and was about to go inside when I heard hiccups.

I turned around to see tears streaming down her cheeks.

I was about to run to her until I heard her speak.

"I miss you," she said, "I love him...but I still miss you."

I stood there in silence what was with the sudden change of emotion?

Why did I feel as if she was crying becuse of me yet again?

I frowned.

I was being selfish.

The sun went down and she came inside to our room. When she walked in she came straight to me, "Please tell me why you transported me here."

Tears filled her eyes, "Please tell me."

I wrapped my arms around her, "Wait here. I'll tell you everything," I said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter 34 | Closer

Vote

Comment

:)