(19) Amused

Madara POV

I stood there in silence as I watched her walk away. My heart was beating fast and I looked down at the ground.

I clenched my fists. What was this feeling that was causing my emotions to stir. The sensation was almost like the way I felt towards battling Hashirama. Only with a different emotion.

I looked down at my hands and I forced myself to calm down. It wasn't a good idea on my part to get all excited. Especially not now.

I walked away from the destination and transported myself back into the Uchiha clan.

I sat down on my chair at the desk as I looked up at the ceiling.

My thoughts had changed in an instant.
I wondered if I would kill her.

This time the answer didn't come back so easily. It was slow to come to my mind but it hadn't changed.

I would.
I still didn't consider her a friend but something was telling me that she was a friend because a part of me seemed to almost want to trust her.

I gave an annoyed scoff before looking at the ground in silence. I hated the thought of anything coming in the way of my work. Despite that, she had caught me off guard.

She had done it again by surprising me with something that was beyond my imagination. She seemed to have left me even more interested than before.

I actually didn't mind her at all anymore but it was much too late for me to attempt anything with her.

I had started planning to leave Konoha as my clan and the village has started to resent me.

So when she kissed me she caught me off guard and despite all the seriousness that had previously been happening I felt at ease. It was a strange feeling. I hadn't been able to enjoy something in such a long time.

I looked up at the ceiling as I knew I had to get back to work but I felt like going to review my plans to leave the village and my plans to potentially attack it.

I sighed as I rubbed my aching forehead and forced myself to stop thinking. The more this happened to me the more I realized she was one of a kind.

I finished my paperwork and put it to the side of my desk and looked forward at nothing in particular.
I wondered if I would have to dispose of her at the end of the day.

I sighed as I got up slowly. I would have to see.

I walked through the hallways in silence and my clansmen gave small bows to me but I could see glints of hatred in their eyes.

They resented me.
I didn't care though.

They wouldn't have anything to resent once I left.

Mitsuko POV

I was skipping in a circle and it was the middle of the afternoon. I had to get back to going to the shop but right now I was more concerned about Madara. He was still on my mind.

I hopped around in a circle before I could feel someone tug on my shirt.

There was my littlest sister Sano looking at me with big eyes.

"I'm hungry," she said.

I was about to ask her what she wanted to eat when Hanako who was helping me wash dishes for the first time in history scoffed,"Of course you want to eat," she said,"that's all you know how to do."

Sano's expression dropped and she immediately walked up to Hanako and punched her with her tiny fist.

Hanako then put the plate she was washing down and chased her all around the room. I frowned. I really needed a break from these two.

I rolled up my sleeves and continued washing the plates Hanako had left when father walked into the room.

He saw Hanako chasing Sano and ignored them and walked up to me.

"I thought Hanako was going to wash the plates?"

I smiled,"She was...until she got punched in the face."

There was a silence and father laughed before looking at me with a straight expression.

"I've been talking to someone about our family and-"

My eyes widened,"You're getting remarried?"

He made a look of disgust,"No," he said quickly.

"It's about you."

I smiled,"What?"

He patted me on my forehead,"I'll tell you later."

...

I had finished washing the plates and I was putting on my apron. It was tight on both of my sides and I was glad that I was going to the shop now.

I had already cooked something for Sano so now I was just going to leave.

I said goodbye and walked out of the house to the shop and entered.

"I'm here Suzuki-san."

She nodded,"Get down to work,"

"Alright!" I said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter 19| Amused

Vote

Comment

:)