~12~ Forgetting

"Hey, little Lee" Jason said walking into my room not even 2 seconds after knocking.

Dylan sat on my bed next to me and hugged me. Jason and Jacob sat on the floor and Justin stood by the door.

Does this seem familiar....oh yeah it happened only about 1 hour ago.

Speaking of we need a new meeting space. Why is it always in my room? We should definitely get that checked out, but-

I was cut off from my thoughts by Jason speaking.

"You do know this is not your fault, right Lisa?" Jason said.

I nodded.

"Yeah, you did the right thing telling us," Jacob said tossing popcorn in his mouth.

Hey, when did he get popcorn? I want some.

It wasn't until I heard my stomach growl that I realized how hungry I actually was.

"Sounds like someone is really hungry," Dylan said with a smirk on his face.

Are we talking about food, because I am ready for food.

"Yes, I thought you would never mention it," Justin said leaning off of the door frame and jumping around.

It's time I put this behind me and just forget about it. What good is it going to do me if I focus on it forever?

"Yeah I am hungry too," I said smiling and jumping off of my bed.

"Alright then let's go eat," Jacob said throwing Justin over his shoulder and running out of the door.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN" I heard Justin scream with a laughing Jacob going down the stairs.

Jason smiled at me and followed Justin and Jacob out of the door.

I was about to go after them but was held back by Dylan.

"Hey I am really sorry about what happened, Lisa, I really am."

"I should have never spoken to that girl if I didn't none of us would have been in this mess an-"

I cut Dylan off from his rambling.

"Listen, Dylan, you could not have possibly known any of this would have happened, and I should have told you guys sooner," I said looking up at Dylan.

"I am just so glad you are all right, and she did not do anything worse," Dylan said hugging me.

I am so glad we got this out of the way and that we got Susan out of the way.

After a not so short hug, Dylan let me go and looked down at me.

"Now let's go eat some food," Dylan said lifting me up on his shoulder and carrying me down the stairs.

"Hey put me down" I shouted laughing at how ridiculous my family is.

~Overprotective~

2 hours later we were sitting in the living room thinking of what we should do.

"I say we go to the park and rollerblade," Jacob said.

"Or maybe we should go to the movies and watch a horror," Jason said.

" Oh I know maybe we should go to a seafood restaurant," Justin said.

"NO," everyone else said at once.

"Ok, can we please just stop and think about what we should do, that DOES NOT involve me dying," I said looking at Justin on the last part.

After about a minute more of silence, Dylan finally said something.

"Maybe we should just have a pool party," he said throwing popcorn in his mouth.

What is it with this popcorn throwing thing. Do they just magically have popcorn coming from their eyes?

"Sound fun I say we do it," Justin said already getting up to get his swimwear on.

I swear that boy jumps on the first train that suits his needs.

"Okay, but are you guys going to invite anyone?" Jason asked.

I wanted to invite Sally, but I hadn't talked to her in a while. It was only after she started to get popular and hang out with the jocks and cheerleaders of the school, but I still view her as my best friend.

"Oh, can I invite over Ronnie and Chad," Justin asked jumping around.

I swear he was always jumping around. He just couldn't keep still.

"Sure bud" Jason said ruffling his hair.

"Tony is coming over," Dylan said running up the stairs after Justin.

"Kyle and Luxon are coming," Jacob said.

"Are you bringing anyone Lisa?" Jason asked looking at me.

Maybe I should take a chance and bring sally. I think it would be nice for us to do some catching up.

"Yeah, I think I am going to bring sally," I said.

This could go only one of two ways.

"Alright well everyone starts getting ready everyone should be here by 7:00," Jason said getting up and also going up the stairs.

It was only 6 so I had about an hour to get ready.

I ran up the stairs and got out my best bikini. I would never tell my brothers this, but I have a small crush on Dylan's friend Tony. He was just so tall and very hot.

I decided to go with a polka dot bikini with spandex.

Hopefully, my brother's will lay off a bit.

I added a huge oversized t-shirt. After getting ready I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put on some sandals.

Now I was ready. I picked up my phone and texted Sally.

Sally, we are having this super cool swim party and you should definitely come it is at my house.

I sent the text and saw the check turn blue, meaning she read the text she did not respond back, and I thought she was just on her way.

I went downstairs and grabbed some snacks while waiting for the party to begin.

~Overprotective~

I know it's a little late. I have been quite busy. The update was supposed to be on Thursday, and I am sorry about that, but here's an update and I hope you enjoy. Until next time.

xoxopeacefulwriting101