~16~ Hospital Again

Dylans Pov
Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Would you stop that the beeping is annoying as it is," Jacob said snatching the ball away from Justin.

"Hey, I was using that, besides it is really boring in here," Justin said sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Then go to sleep," Jacob said rolling his eyes at Justin.

I could tell everyone was still a little tense from what happened earlier.

"Who made you the boss, anyway," Justin said walking towards Jacob

"I did," Jacob said back

Oh boy everytime Justin says that phrase someone is in trouble.

"OKAY guys you need to be quiet, everyone here is tired and frustrated but let's not make this worse than what it already is," Jason said giving them both a look before turning back towards his phone.

After a couple minutes of silence, Justin decided to turn the tv on.

And guess what show was on.

SPONGEBOB. Of all shows that could have come on. It was Spongebob.

"Do you really have to watch that," I said glaring at Justin.

" Well yeah, I need to do something to pass the time." He said turning back towards to the TV laughing at something the starfish said.

" Besides why do you hate this show anyway?" Justin asked briefly looking at me then back at the TV.

I glared at his back.

" I prefer not to answer that question," I said.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued watching.

A couple more painful minutes later a nurse walks in.

"THANK GOD," Jacob said running towards the nurse.

" My ears were starting to bleed." He shouted.

" Oh okay," the nurse said looking super confused.

" How is Lisa will she be okay?" Jason asked walking towards the nurse.

"Yes she will be fine luckily you guys got to her on time, and it wasn't too bad of an emergency." She said looking through a folder with Lisa's name on it.

"She seemed to have passed out from a panic attack which-"

" yeah yeah yeah we all already know this we are the ones who brought her in, tell us something we don't know," Jacob told the nurse.

And there he goes again.

Poor nurse, she seemed so frightened.

I tuned out there conversation and went towards Lisa's bed.

She had one IV in and looked super pale.

Her hair was brushed back and you could see her cute little freckles, which I came to know so well.

I sat in the chair Jason was sitting in, which was right next to Lisa's bed.

I held her hand willing her to wake up any minute now.

" I don't care about that stuff, just tell me if she is going to be alright," Jacob yelled at the nurse again.

I decided to step in and take Jacob outside.