~43~He Is Everywhere

Lately, my asthma has been really acting up. After the night Dad came over we pretty much had a regular day. Dad decided to start with Dylan since he might be the easiest. It was going to take a little more work to get through to Justin, and Jason and Jacob didn't really care if he talked to them.

In the end, Dylan ended up saying two words to him the entire time which weren't very nice words. Dad left and we had pizza for dinner again. The remaining school days leading up to the weekend were pretty much the same.

Jacob told Jason about the mysterious guy and Jason said he would look into it which he definitely did. He actually came to school with us in his work uniform with his supervisor to look for the guy but we didn't see him. I found that timing to be oddly coincidental.

On top of that, I still hadn't seen Sally. It's like she just disappeared off of the face of the earth. I don't know what happened to her, I don't know where she could have gone. She hasn't been answering any of my texts or phone calls. She was just...gone.

It worried me a lot more to know the circumstances. The day after she told me what my Mom was doing, she suddenly went missing. There was no doubt in my mind that my mother had something to do with this. I just needed to find out what exactly it was that she was doing.

But it would have to be much later since I am stuck in bed having an asthma attack. I woke up this morning coughing and wheezing. It wasn't a severe one as it could be sometimes, but it still sucked. It was totally ruining my weekend. I had this great, but a crazy idea to actually have a fun and relaxing weekend, but it's not off to a great start.

Besides if it wasn't this ruining my morning it would have most likely been my brothers. So now here I am just laying in bed. I didn't have my inhaler near me, I couldn't call for anyone cause that would have taken too much out of me. I couldn't get up, cause then I would probably end up collapsing to the floor.

I held my chest as another round of coughing coursed through me. They were always so painful. My bedroom door opened and Dylan's head popped in. "Lisa, can you please stop making all that noise? What are you doing?" he asked as he looked in.

He saw my miserable state and his eyes widened. "Lisa! Are you having an attack?" he asked rushing over to me. "W-what does i-" I started to say but another round of coughing cut me off. It felt like my chest was being ripped open from the inside.

Tears rolled down my face as it was really difficult to breathe. "Jason!" Dylan yelled out sitting me up in my bed. "What!?" Jason yelled from somewhere. "Come here, quick!" I kept wheezing hoping for this to go away at some point.

"What do you w-" he stopped abruptly once he got into my room. "Get her inhaler," he said taking Dylan's place next to me. "Okay Lisa, try to take some deep breaths okay?" he said. I was trying, but that was near impossible. "I-I can't," I strained out.

More tears slid down my face as it was getting harder to breathe. "Hurry Dylan!" Jason held both of my hands. "You can, okay. Just breath in and let it out slowly." I tried to do what he said, but another wave of coughing got me.

He rubbed my back as I sat up again. The pain in my chest was increasing. Dylan ran in with my inhaler. We would definitely have to get these refilled again soon. He handed it to Jason who shook it a couple of times.

"Alright breathe out," Jason said. I breathed out then clamped my mouth around the mouthpiece of the inhaler. I felt the cold air hit my throat and held for a little before breathing it in. "You're alright sweetie," Jason said continuously rubbing my back.

I could feel the medicine working like magic. After a minute I took another hit from the inhaler. The wheezing was starting to subside. We did that 2 more times before it had mostly subsided. "Do you feel better?" Dylan asked from the edge of my bed. I nodded still not able to talk.