~15~ Not Again

Dylan's POV

"What is taking them so long, I feel like I get ready faster than they do," I said checking my hair in the mirror.

"That sure is saying a lot seeing as though you are still getting ready" Jacob said walking past me ruffling my hair.

"Hey, that took me 20 minutes 20 MINUTES," I said

"Oh whatever, it's called a pool party for a reason," Jason said whiles turning the corner.

Whatever. Why doesn't he mess with Justin or Lisa?

Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

Alright, it's time to party.

I walked down the stairs and went outside to sit on the lounging chair.

Jason was setting up pool lights, and Lord knows what Jacob and Justin were doing.

Lisa was sitting in the living room looking bored as ever. Oh well.

"You know some help would be greatly appreciated," Jason said taking a second to look back at me.

"Hey what can I say, I hate to get my hands dirty," I said as I took a few more selfies.

Man, I really need to do this more often than gaming.

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rang again.

I perked up hoping it's my friends. Lisa was still lounging despite the constant ringing of the doorbell.

Thankfully Jacob came down and opened the door.

My friends walked in holding a bag of something. Ooohh hopes it's alcohol I really hope it's alcohol.

"Are your friends here yet?." Jason asked standing up from the pool ladder and looking towards me with his hands on his hips.

"Hey don't look at me like that, I swear I will help clean up after the party is over," I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Whatever just no alcohol," he said giving me a Stern look.

"Yeah sure"

"I am serious Dylan no alcohol."

"Ok, ok, ok fine no alcohol," I said crossing my fingers behind my back.

There is no way I won't get a little buzzed at my own party.

Jason gave me a pointed look and walked away. Geesh someone ticked him a lot. Tony finally came out with Luxon in tow. The only reason they came together was that Luxon and Tony are brothers.

"Hey man" I fist bumped Tony.

"Hey I bought the stuff they are in the kitchen," Tony said.

"Ok cool I'll go get them then we can get this party started," I said heading inside to get our snacks.

As I was walking in I saw Lisa carrying the slightly larger bag to the counter.

She was just about to look through the bag when I took it from her.

"Hey, when did you get in here I did not even hear you," I think she said, I'm not sure I wasn't really listening to her.

" Umm nothing no need to get these, I will take that and that, umm yeah that's all bye."

I took the drinks and snacks and walked back outside towards the boys.

"Alrighty, boys I got the snacks," I said hiding the drinks behind the lounge before setting the snacks on the table.