~44~ Mom Is Not A Murderer

"Jason stop pulling the blanket."

I groaned again as Justin was complaining again. "Just get another one," Dylan said. We were trying to watch a movie but Justin was being annoying. "But it's too far."

"It's literally right there," I said pointing behind him. "Oh," he said letting go of Jason's blanket and grabbing the next one. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus again on the movie. It was a thriller which I thought wouldn't be that scary, but I was wrong. There was a jump scare every now and then, and they were the scariest jump scares I had ever seen.

I jumped again as another jump scare popped up. I could feel Jacob chuckling at my fear. I looked up at him and glared. "Stop laughing," I said. "I'm not. I was just coughing," he said glancing at me then looking back up to the screen.

I scooted closer into Jacob as the movie arrived at its quiet part. Movies like these always get quiet before something bad happens. "Justin, can you hand me the chocolate?" Dylan asked. "It's so far though," he replied. I looked at the chocolate bar that was literally right in the front of him.

What has video gaming done to him? Dylan and Justin had a stare off. It seemed none of them were going for it since they were too busy protecting their feelings of pride. So I took it. I quickly opened it and took a large bite out of it right in their face.

"You should have just taken it," I said to Dylan who was glaring at me "Oh you are going to regret that," he said. I screamed as he lunged for me. I ran around the couch and down the hall. "It's just a chocolate bar Dylan! We literally have hundreds!" I screamed as Dylan was still chasing me.

He caught onto the back of my hoodie and flipped me over his shoulder. "Stop!" I screamed as he started running around the house. "Guys stop before you break something!" Jason shouted. I don't know if he was talking about the house or ourselves. "Give me the chocolate, Lisa," Dylan said still hanging me upside down.

I was starting to get lightheaded from the blood rushing to my head. "F-fine take your stupid chocolate bar," I said letting it drop to the floor. Dylan rests me on the ground and held my shoulder as I tried to steady my self.

"Things would have been much easier if you hadn't taken it," he said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. "Whatever," I said following him down the stairs. I was tempted to kick him down, but that wouldn't be very nice.

Oh well, that's the point. When he was on the second to last step I pushed him and ran to Jason for protection. I heard a thump and a yell. "Lisa!" he shouted. I laughed at the sound, it was very satisfying, but I knew I would have to pay for that later.

At this point, no one was really paying attention to the movie. Jason and Jacob were having some sort of pick up line contest, Justin was on his phone, and Dylan- well he was still on the floor.

I wondered if he had actually hurt something. Walking over to him, I was careful not to trip over the mounds of blankets and pillows on the floor. "Dylan?" I asked stopping over him. His eyes were closed and he wasn't moving.

"Dylan?" I dragged out. "Come on, this isn't even funny. I am sorry," I said shaking his unmoving figure. "Boo!"

I jumped so high in the air, I must have looked like a startled cat. Dylan was laughing hysterically and rolling on the ground. "Dylan! Why would you do that!?" I asked holding my chest. He scared me beyond compare.

"What do you mean why? You pushed me down the stairs," he said still laughing. "I pushed you on the last step. There wasn't going to be any serious damage," I said glaring at him. "Aww but you cared," he said in a baby voice.

"I only cared because Justin would start messing with me more," I said. He got up off the floor and ruffled my hair. "Yeah, whatever you say. You know you love me," he said walking into the living room.