~54~Liam

I was laying on my bed doing absolutely nothing when Justin, Dylan, and Grayson barged into my room. "Alright, Lisa, start explaining," Dylan said moving my feet and taking the spot. I groaned and buried my head into my pillow.

"I thought we were done with this," I said into the pillow. Dylan picked me up and turned me to face him. "No, we aren't because you still haven't told us who Liam is," he said looking at me.

"What do you mean? I told Jason," I replied. "Well, that's not us. so you need to tell us," Grayson said. I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why do you even care?" I asked. He glared at me, which was a first. "Just tell us who he is, and where we can find him. You know what,  just tell us a name and we will do the rest," Dylan said cutting Grayson off.

I rolled my eyes. "Why tell you, if you are only going to hurt him?" I asked. "Welp there is that," Justin said about to leave. Dylan pulled him back and turned back to face me.

"For heaven's sake, Lisa you aren't allowed to date," Dylan said.

"But I thought you said you didn't care that much."

"I was being sarcastic."

"And what are you going to do if I don't tell you?"

"We are going to stay in here and annoy you all day," Grayson said smirking at me. Justin perked up at this and started jumping up and down excitedly. "yes, we finally get to the good part," he said.

"Last chance, Lisa," Dylan said. We had a small staring contest before he stood up. "Fine, have it your way, but just so you know you will be telling us who he is before the end of the day."

~Overprotective~

"Fine! Fine! His name is Liam. He is the guy who works at the cafe down the road!" I shouted wiping the syrup from my eyes. At first, they were just being annoying and bothering me, then half an hour later, which I am surprised I even lasted that long. They came in with a small bucket of syrup and dumped it on me.

I didn't even have time to see what happened.

Dylan and Grayson smiled an evil smirk. "Thanks for telling us. We didn't have to go down this route, but you are very stubborn," Grayson said. I glared at him which only made him smirk more.

"Ugh, you guys are so annoying," I said. What was I going to do about my cast now? It was covered in syrup!

"Good now we are going to chat with him, we will be back," Dylan said about to leave the room. "Wait!" I said standing up from the bed. "Please don't do anything bad to him. He is a really nice guy. And he makes me feel happy. Don't you want me to be happy?" I asked looking at all of them.

They all stayed quiet just looking at me. It was starting to get awkward honestly. Grayson's mood changed quickly as he glared at the ground. "You don't need a boyfriend," he said as he left the room. Justin followed him out leaving only Dylan.

"We do want you to be happy, Lisa. Just not with some guy we don't know. Not with any other guy.  But I guess you are evolving out of your toddler body-"

"Just shut up," I said cutting him off.

"For what its worth Lisa, He hasn't gotten our approval, so there is no way you can even think about wanting to date him," he said.

"So if you guys approve of him, then I can date him?" I asked with a spark of hope. "You can't date Lisa. Not until you are at least 20," he said with a semi-serious tone. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

He sighed and there was a moment of silence. "Fine, I will think about it," he said. I immediately perked up at that. He left before I could even say anything else. If there was a chance I could freely date Liam, I will be beyond happy.