~Epilogue~

Two Months Later

I sat in the front of Grayson's truck tugging the strings on my shirt. We were parked at the cafe sitting in silence as we have been for the past 5 minutes.

"Babe, I understand if you're not ready to tell them yet," Grayson said for the 5th time already.

"I don't think you understand. I'm more worried about you than myself," I said looking up at him. "Oh come on I practically grew up with them, I can take a few punches," he said smiling down at me.

I sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly for the 3rd time. There were so many thoughts going through my head. I knew for sure Dylan would not be happy. After Grayson confessed his feelings to me I was dumbstruck. I didn't know how to respond and it took me a while to figure that out.

He was patient, but for weeks I still hoped that Liam would come back. Maybe even just pass by so I could see him again, but it never happened. I never heard nor saw him again. It wasn't easy to deal with. There were many sleepless nights. Days when I wouldn't talk to anyone, but despite that all, Grayson was still by my side. He never left, just as he had promised.

Even though at the time I couldn't see myself actually being in a relationship with him, he still stuck with me. Eventually, I realized what I was truly missing out on.

~Flashback 4 and a half weeks ago~

I sat out by the huge tree we had in our backyard. It was dark and gloomy outside and not a soul was in sight. Jason and Jacob were at work. Justin was at a friend's house and Dylan was up in his room although he didn't know I was out here.

I didn't want to stay in my room any longer. It seemed as if I only ever did one thing in there. Just thinking about him brought the waterworks back again. All I could remember was his smiles, his laughs, his jokes, his soft hair, his eyes. It was all too much. I should be over him already its been almost a month. But I wasn't, I couldn't get over him.

I worried if he was even okay. Was he even still alive? I hated not knowing anything at all. A simple message would be amazing right now, but it wouldn't happen. I got up to go back inside before Dylan noticed I was out here.

I wiped at the tears on my face just in case I bumped into Dylan.

"Hey, Lisa!" A voice said.

I rolled my eyes immediately recognizing who it was. I sniffled, wiped my face again and turned around to see Grayson. He was wearing a black t-shirt and sweats.

"'Sup Princess," he said smirking at me which immediately changed into a frown upon examining my face. "Why were you crying?" he asked coming closer to me. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"None of your business."

"No, tell me. Are you hurt? Did something happen?"

"Aren't you here to see Dylan?"

"He doesn't know I'm here. He can wait. Tell me what's wrong."

I sighed and looked up at him. I could feel the tears prickling my eyes again. Why was I such an emotional mess over one guy? Grayson's frown deepened and he pulled me into a hug. "Come on Lisa..." He whispered rubbing my back.

"I just miss him," I said trying to hold back sobs.

"He isn't worth your time. He isn't worth your tears. He isn't worth your thoughts. He doesn't deserve you, Lisa," he said.

I pulled out of the hug and glared up at him. "Why do you keep saying that!? You don't know that. Stop saying that. I j-just- I just miss him so much," Without even realizing I broke down into tears.