(11)

Sorry it took me so long to update but I promise not to leave everyone hanging for too long! So without further ado here's chapter 11 ;D

"So you're saying some guy with a pig on his knew who you were and pretty much threatened you inside the store today",Nick asked questioningly.His body was tense and the minute I told him what happened his usual care free, nonchalant attitude disappeared.

"The weird thing is that he mentioned Mars",I added in cautiously scared at his reaction.Nick froze for a second seeming to contemplate the whole issue before throwing on his cut and storming out of the house.Hannah sent me a worried look but didn't make a move to follow him.

"So who's ready to party",My mom said as she entered the kitchen with a smile.Our sunken faces seemed to halt her ecstatic tone.Hannah lifted up the two bags she still held in her hand giving my mom a weak smile in an attempt to keep her from asking any questions. My mom busied herself with unpacking the last of the decorations and food while Hannah corned me against the far counter.

"Why didn't you tell me what that guy said in the store.I was right there",Her voice held sadness and guilt.

"I really didn't want you to get involved.Plus with the way Nick acted with me just imagine how he would have really blown up if that guy would've hurt you or something."

"I could have given him a good ass kickin ".Her pout lifted up at the ends into a smirk.

"All that matters is Nick going to tell Mars and hopefully figure out the problem before one even starts",came my reply.We both were silent for a few minutes basking in the sound of each of us rustling through plastic bags and food containers.I wrapped my arms around Hannah's waist pulling her in for a tight squeeze and whispered a small 'i love you'.

"You're even cheesier than your brother.Maybe I should marry you instead",she questioned wiggling her eyebrow suggestively down at me.I pushed her away and got busy setting up the last of my decorations.

"It looks so pretty mom",I admired.We had managed to hang lights down from the tree's and set up several tables and chairs near a fire pit for when it got colder later on.My dad had already busied himself with firing up the grill and gathering wood for the fire pit.Each little peace was put together so perfectly and made me realize how much I would miss home once I left in two days.

"I wish we could have surprised you with all of this though.But since Hannah was the the only friend you really made and we needed the help we settled for an extra set of hands".Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and rocked a little back and forth.

"I want you to know ha your dad and I are so proud of everything that you've done."

The party roared to life within the next hour as club members and their families crowded through the gate to get a nice meal and drink.Everyone was laughing and thoroughly enjoying their selves as they swayed to the ever changing music. I could feel a smile take over my face just seeing all of the people who have made me feel like family over the past two weeks.Home had definitely changed but not for the worse.

Thick warm arms circled around my waist pulling against a firm chest.The person hummed at the feeling of our bodies connecting and rested their head on my shoulder.

"Your brother told me about what happened at the store",Mars spoke.His voice was naturally rough but tonight it seemed to take on a whole new tone.

"Did you find out anything",I squeaked as he squeezed me a little tighter.

"I've got everything covered princess",Mars whispered huskily in my ear."I do believe you owe me a dance before the nights over with".There was an underlying teasing tone to his words causing my inside to stir with excitement.

"Well what are you waiting for then",I moaned pushing back into him."Come and get it".

With a little wave of my finger I swayed my hips back at forth as I walked towards the make shift dance floor.I never heard his footsteps but I knew he was following.Anyone could feel his presence the minute he walked in a room but the feeling of being his was an entirely new euphoria.

"You don't know what you've started kitten",Mars grunted while grinding his hips into mine.

And there's chapter eleven everyone!Please leave your comments and votes to keep me motivated.Love you all and hope you enjoyed it.