(37)

"The last time you danced with me like this was at your going away barbecue," Mars hollered over the music. His face was flushed from what I could see and I could only imagine what mine looked like.

I grinded my hips back into his before replying." You actually missed out on some of my best dance moves. Tonight you might get lucky."

Mars sucked in a breath of air as I pulled him closer and circled my body around his. The music had drastically changed after the kids were forced upstairs. Now almost all of the adults had drinks in their hands or were entangled in someone else. My confidence might have sparked due to a few drinks I had earlier, but I definitely wasn't complaining.

Once Mars snapped out of stupor he reciprocated the moves. His hips seemed to snap into mine letting me feel every inch of his toned stomach. After seeing it multiple times I had always wondered what it would feel like up close and tonight seemed to be my lucky night.

Mars' lips ghosted the outer shell of my ear and as he bet his head lower his tongue gently darted out." You started a dangerous game Marlow. I hope you're prepared to finish it."

"Bring it on. Who knows, you might find out that you can't handle me after all," I retorted as I shot a devilish smirk over my shoulder.

Mars tugged me through the crowd and up the stairs within seconds of my reply. One hand roamed up my side while the other gripped my butt to hoist me up. Once I wound my legs securely around his waist I made a point to grind against him and his growing bulge.

"Marlow if you keep doing shit like that I can't promise that I'll last long," He groaned.

My back hit the wood of our door giving me a chance to catch my breath." When did I say I wanted you to last long? I want you now Mars."

I felt around behind me me for the knob and turned it causing the both of us to stumble back into the room. It didn't take long for Mars to get me on the bed and for both of us to shed every article of cloth we had on.Once his lips finally met mine I knew I was a goner.The intensity and passion behind it was enough to drive any woman insane.

" Are you sure you want to do this Marlow? I can wait if you want to stop," Mars asked in-between the kisses he trailed down the side of my neck.

"I've never wanted you more than I do right now," I groaned back. I pulled his face towards mine for a kiss as he slowly slipped inside.I gasped at the sensation of being so full after so long. Mars definitely didn't disappoint when it came to his male anatomy and it didn't take long before I found myself screaming in bliss.

Sorry that I didn't go into detail for this one but I really don't like to write smut cause I'm not good at it lol But i hope you all liked it and please comment and vote :)