(20)

Alright second update for the day. I'm going to try and update Tuesday or Wednesday since I don't have to work after college those days. Tell me what y'all think of the last chapter and this one. I'm sorry if it sucks but I've been having major writers block and I'm trying to think of new ways to keep the story interesting.

Hannah's POV

After comforting Nick's mom I persuaded them to go lay down in one of the rooms down the hall.Out of everyone they were obviously taking it the hardest but I was trying to make sure they weren't stressing out too much.I would never know the feeling of having a missing kid but Marlow was the closest thing to a sister I had right now and the feeling of losing her was explainable.

"Have you calmed down yet",Mars said interrupting my thoughts s him and Nick entered the apartment again.I glared back at him for the comment but decided against saying anything.

"Now guys in order to find my sister we have to actually work together but fighting doesn't do any good",Nick added in hoping we would both be silent.

"Well I would be alright if he could tell me what he's doing here. Like I said it's not like Mars is her family. All he is to her is her brothers mc President",I retorted making sure my thoughts were well known.

"Do you really want t know why I'm here",Mars grumbled as he turned to face me.

"Now guys we don't need another argument.Please just be civil",Nick groaned out while he ran his hand through his hair. All of the arguing today did nothing but further his worries that they would never find Marlow.

"No I want to here what he has to say".I folded my arms in front of me waiting for him to say something,anything.

"I care about her okay. Whenever she came down to visit I found myself really liking her but I knew she was gonna leave soon anyways so I didn't pursue her.So it's the least I can do for everyone by being here and attempting to help.Being the President comes with some benefits you know".

His words shocked me but I knew they were the truth. The emotions Mars kept trying to mask were slowly starting to show and I honestly couldn't blame him for wanting to find someone he truly cared about and also help out a fellow brother.

"Nick honey",His mom called out peering around the hallway wall. I could see the dried up tears on her face and it made my heart ache just a little but more.

"What is it mom",he asked gazing at her curiously.

"I just got a call from Marlow",She said slowly catching everyone's attention.

"What did she say?"Mars all but yelled as he walked around towards her.

"She said a man named Paul had taken her and he wasn't going to let her go. Marlow talked really fast but asked me to have you trace the call. I guess she had the phone and hopefully he won't be getting it back soon so we can get her".

"Let me see your phone and I'll try and put a trace on the call.Thank you so much",Mars whispered as he hugged Nicks mom and started typing away on his computer as he plugged in the phone.

"You did great mom",Nick said truthfully as he reached towards her for a hug,"Hopefully we'll have her back in the next few days".