28. Popcorn and Holograms.

"Oh my God! I love Hei Hei!!" I squealed in excitement.

Zoe slapped my head and shushed me, "Shh! You're distracting me!"

I mouthed a 'sorry' to her and kept on stuffing my face with fistfuls of extra buttery popcorn while we watched Moana — daughter of the island chief — not a princess, battle the deadly cute coconut pirates.

Knowing how curious you might be as to what happened,I'll tell you, but I'll keep it brief.
My dear sister went ballistic and began smacking me all over my chest and arms. It was quite funny because I was huger and taller than her, so the sight of a petite woman like Zoe hitting someone twice her size was quite the spectacle.
It was hard not to laugh, but keeping in mind that the fury of Zoe Wesley burnt hotter than the flames of hell itself, I ever so wisely shut my talking hole. When she was done attacking and berating me, I apologized and told her that Ashley stood me up. She went into big sister mode and told me how Ashley didn't deserve to kiss the ground my feet touched, bla bla bla and suggested the Disney movie marathon again.

So... Here we are.

It was 2am, and Zoe and I were currently on Moana.

"Hey, Z?" She called to get my attention.

"Hmm?"

"How did Ashley even get here? I forgot to ask before,"

"Beats me," I shrugged.

I didn't know yet, but by now I already had an idea of how she got here.

Project gold...

Zoe snatched the popcorn bowl from my hand, using her leg to keep me at bay, she gobbled up all the popcorn.

"Zoe!!" I whined in complaint.

She snickered at me and chucked the empty bowl at me.
"Go make some more, minion"

I rolled my eyes at her, "And I thought Sydney was childish"

Nevertheless, I made my way to her kitchen and put some popcorn into the microwave. I asked her to pause the movie, but the moment I stepped into the kitchen, I heard Maui scream 'CHEHOOOO!'

Zoe could be so childish sometimes.
I began tapping my fingers on the counter top while waiting for the popcorn.

"Wesley!"

Oh God no.

Cara dropped her camouflage, revealing herself on top of the microwave.

"Are you serious?!" I whisper yelled, trying not to get Zoe's attention.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "I told you I'd be around, didn't I?"

"Around shouldn't have to mean literally in my sister's condo!!"

Completely ignoring me like her mistress, Cara began "Your sister has access to the facility where Riley is being held,"

At the mention of her name, my chest clenched painfully.
She was in danger and I was here eating popcorn and singing along with Maui.

My mouth went dry, causing me to roll my tongue around to get it moist again, "W-what can I do?"

Cara nodded and turned towards a wall. Shutting one eye, the second eye projected a hologram on the wall.

She wasn't kidding when she said she was part robot eh?

Err... I guess not.

"Whoa!" I said and gawped, perhaps a bit too loud.

"Zion? Who are you talking to in there?!" Zoe asked

"Uhhh... I'm on the phone with Ray!"

"Okay, say hi to her for me!"