CHAPTER 6: A Day With My Son?!?

ROMAN

It's been almost a week since I brought Penelope and her son here. Well actually, my son as I have recently found out. 

When I saved them and brought them back here, I was scared for one of the first times in my life that I was going to lose Penelope. Luckily, I was able to find a Witch doctor to come and help her heal quickly. 

Since she's been resting I have been trying to figure out in how I was going to tell this kid that I was his father and debating if rather or not I should even tell him. LeRoy had told me that I shouldn't tell him without talking with Penelope first. However, in the meantime, I should try and get to know him and get him to like me. 

I love kids and couldn't wait for the day when I'd have one. I can't believe she left and never told me about this. LeRoy had told me too that her and I needed to tell each other about that day. 

It has only been close to a week since they've both been here and I have taken a lot of my time in hanging out with Cole and getting to know him and I have gotta say that he has her eyes and the rest of his features from me. 

Today, I decided I would take Cole into town so that he could buy some toys or whatever he wanted from town and just spoil him as much as he'd let me. 

We made a whole day out of it and ended up not just getting a bunch of toys but also some clothes and grabbed ourselves some lunch also before making our way back home. 

The moment we got home however, I could smell the strong scent coming off my mate and knew that was because she was awake. Not to mention that LeRoy warned me before coming inside the place that she was pissed off and for me to tread lightly. 

Both Cole and I walk inside and as I take a look around and don't see her, I feel a bit relieved and tell Cole to head upstairs to put his clothes away and toys. 

Right as he takes off, I feel a presence behind me and know already in who it was. So I put on my charming smile and reminded myself not to show any fear or get angry with her. 

"You're up." I state. 

She doesn't say anything and walks right up to me and takes a swing at me but I catch her wrist to stop her and smile in victory at her which just seems to make her more upset. 

"You asshole! Who told you you could just take my son out without asking me first." She yells at me as she starts pushing me back forcefully. 

"Calm down. I just took him shopping is all. Relax." I tell her while walking past her towards the kitchen to grab some water. 

"That's not how this works. You ask me, his mother, if you can take him out or not and if I approve and I do mean that's a big IF, then you can. Otherwise, NO!" She yells at me. 

I turn around and have her bump into me and bounce off my chest and I just couldn't stop myself. 

"Well, whose fault was that?! You're the one who kept him from me." I snap at her. 

"I tried to tell you but you were all over...." Before she could finish, LeRoy had walked in and stopped us. 

"Alpha..." We heard him say. 

"WHAT?!" I growled at him. 

"Woah man, I was just coming to remind you about the meeting we have in a few minutes. My bad." He says while holding his hands up in surrender. 

"Fine! I'll be there in a minute." I snap at him again. 

"Of course." He nods his head and winks at her with a smile. 

"Oh hell no, are you and him together?" I accuse although I quickly regret saying that as I see the shock and painful look on her face. 

"Fuck no! Even if there was it would have been none of your business. It's not like you care or anything." She snaps at me. 

"Now you listen to me. There are rules if you are staying here that you must OBEY and one of them is not to talk back or argue with me and the others we will discuss after my meeting in a few hours." I tell her. 

"We aren't staying here! In fact, I don't even know why you brought us here. Oh and FYI, you take MY son out again without asking me first, I swear on my parents' graves that I will make your life a living hell not to mention painful!" She says before turning around and heading up the stairs towards Cole's room. 

I wanted to follow after her but decided against it as I remembered about the meeting I had. So I decided to do what I told her a minute ago in that I would discuss the rules and all the other things later on. 

This should be very interesting. Hopefully, this wasn't a mistake!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)