CHAPTER 7: I Have Rules Of My Own

PENELOPE

I felt like I was hit by a big bus as I try to lift my head up and feel my head being too heavy to really lift as well as trying to open my heavy eyes. However, moments later, I am able to at least sit up and lean back up against the headboard to my bed. At least that's what I thought I was in until I started looking around the room and realized that it's not my room. 

I try thinking where I'm at and how I ever even got here. Then I start getting flashbacks on being attacked by a werewolf right after I spoke with LeRoy and told him that I wasn't going back to live with Roman.....Oh my god, this is his place I bet. 

While trying to get up out of bed, I look over towards the bedroom door as I watch it open and coming into the room from around the corner, I see LeRoy come walking in carrying a tray. 

"It's about time your ass wakes up." He teases. 

"Where am I?" I ask. 

"You're at Roman's." He comes out and says. 

"Very funny." I roll my eyes at him in disbelief. He knows better than to bring me to Roman's. 

"I'm not joking. We heard you were being attacked and all came as soon as we could. Which luckily, we got there just in time before he did some real damage to you." He says while handing me some pills and a glass of water. "Here, takes these."

"What are they?" I ask him. 

"Don't worry, I got them from a witch who said that you'll heal faster if you take these." He tells me. 

"Thank you." I tell him as I pop in the pills and wash it down with some water before placing the glass on the night stand. 

"You know, I know what you're going to say but seriously, just hear me out." He begins. "Despite both of your differences and the fallout that you both had years ago, but this is the safest place you could be at and NEED to be at. So please, at least for me and for your son's safety also, just try this out." He says with a puppy dog sad face. 

"Don't do that." I tell him. 

"Please?" He starts to beg. 

I think about it for a few moments and then finally agree to it. 

"Good because things are going to be really good." He smiles. 

I start looking around and then ask him about Cole. 

"Where's Cole?" I asked. 

"He's with Roman. They're shopping for some things." He says to me like it's no big deal. 

"What?!" I ask as I sit up abruptly and try getting out of bed. 

"Woah, calm down girl, it's okay. Cole is safe." He smiles.

"No, this is bad." I start to panic. 

"What do you mean? It's not like Roman is going to tell Cole that he's his father or nothing." He tells me. 

"Yes but either way, he can't be taking Cole out without asking me first." I tell him upset. 

Luckily the pills he gave me, helped give me my strength back right away. I then get up off the bed and start rushing my way down the stairs and see him and Cole both come walking inside and that's when I let the asshole have it. It was hard at first but then I ignored how great he smelled and looked. Before walking away, he told me that he had some rules he wanted to go over with me later. Which that's fine, I have some as well, rather he likes it or not. 

Once upstairs, I hear Cole inside of his room playing what sounds like Fortnight. When I walk in, I stop half way as I see him laughing and having fun playing the game. I guess that's one of the things Roman got him. Which we can't accept this though. It's too much. At least I thought it was too much after I also noticed on his bed were a couple of bags full of clothes. 

"Cole?" I asked. 

"Oh hey mom!" He says excitedly and then pauses the game to run up and hug me. 

"Hey sweetie." I hug him tightly. "Are you okay?" I ask. 

"Of course. I was hanging out with Roman while you were sleeping. Look at what all he got me!" He says excited while taking out the clothes and showing me what he got there and then shows me the PS4, along with a few games he got with it as well. 

"Wow." I tell him. 

As great and as thoughtfully nice it was to get him all of these things, we can't accept this, we especially can't stay here. I'm not sure yet where we would go but anywhere but here would be better. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)        Hey guys, I apologize but I did two chapters for each story except for this one, this will be the only one for right now since it's past midnight and I am way exhausted. I worked late so I wasn't able to write or post until late. Don't worry though loves, I am posting more after I wake up as a Thanksgiving treat to all of you guys. :);) And as far as the sneek peek goes, I will post that too when I wake up as well. I hope you enjoyed the other chapters I already had posted including this one and once again, will post more in several hours. ;):) Love you all and sweet dreams. Post for you all soon! :);) Also thanks for your understanding. :):):):)   Huuuuuuuge hugs for you all.