10:00-Jericho Police Department

There were 3 SUV's so the team split into two groups. Reid JJ and I in one, Morgan Garcia and Emily in another and Dad and Hotch in the last. I drove, following  the directions Reid was giving me and with in ten minutes we pulled up outside of the police station. 

"Fancy." I mumbled as I shut of the engine and climbed out of the SUV. The building was tall and wide, the top floors consisted of wall to wall glass windows and the ground outside was covered with flowers and green grass. The other two SUV's pulled up by my car and we all walked inside together. 

As we walked in we were met with a busy looking bull pen, officers we rushing around and bustling over cases. An older looking woman came wondering over when he spotted us. 

"It's about time, Captain Holtzman, you guys the FBI?" She asked.

"How'd you guess?" I grinned sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and wondered off.

"The fancy suits gave you away" A voice spoke from behind me. I looked up at the familiar looking guy, I just couldn't place his face though. 

"That and you guys don't look like New Yorkers." He added. "I'm Officer Tim Grey," He introduced himself.

"I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner," Hotch began.

"SSA David Rossi." Dad added, introducing himself.

"Derek Morgan"

"Jennifer Jareau."

"Emily Prentiss." 

"Dr Spencer Reid." Spencer finished and I smiled as he turned to me.

"Dr Thea Roman-Rossi." I smiled shaking his hand.  His eyes widened a little in what looked like shock. "And I'll have you know I am a New Yorker, we used to as a kid." I smiled. He nodded and instructed us to follow him.

"So, the Captain has given you the whole conference room to use, the break room is that way" Officer Grey told us he lead us to the conference room.

"Let me know if you need anything." He smiled as he walked out of the room. 

"OK, you have your assignments, I need to go have words with the captain." Hotch ordered as he left the room. As he did Office Grey came walking in, pushing a bored.

"The Captain said you requested this." He explained as he pushed it through the door before he made his way to to door. Spencer nodded and instantly began writing an the bored, pinning things in the case up.

"Wait, Officer Grey!" I called as I sat on the table.

"Dr Roman-Rossi?" He turned.

"Just call me Thea, or Dr Rossi, Roman-Rossi is just way to much of a mouthful." I smiled.

"Your telling me." Spencer mumbled making Morgan and PG laugh. 

"Dirty!" Garcia called out. I rolled my eyes at their childishness but smiled as I spotted Morgan offer Spencer a high five to which he accepted.

"Hush the lot of you" I scolded. They chuckled and I turned back to Officer Grey

"Sorry, Thea, what can I help you with?" Officer Grey smiled, something about the way her said my name seemed very familiar.

"You got a coffee machine in here?" I asked him. He nodded and pointed to the corner where a silver coffee machine sat and six cups. 

"Is it good coffee?" I asked.

"Not particularly no, but I have sent Kenny our receptionist out for some." He told me.

As he said that a small skinny blonde guy came rushing in through the doors with several cups of coffee and some baked good on a silver tray. 

"Officer Grey, you're my new favourite person." I grinned as I jumped of the table and wondered over to take a cup of coffee. 

"Rude!" Spencer called from by the white bored. 

"Marry me?" I sighed as I took a sip of the coffee making everyone laugh except Spencer,

"Dude! Stop proposing to Officer Grey when I'm stood right here!" My boyfriend huffed, looking at me. I shot him a wink as I turned to walk back towards the table where I was sat.

"Don't get jealous pretty boy, she was probably talking to the coffee."

"She proposes to anybody that hands her a good cup of coffee." Spencer informed him. Officer Grey let out a laugh before he headed out the door.

"Come to think of it, she has proposed to a few times" JJ spoke up.

"Yeah, me too." Emily added.

"Not me, I proposed to her though." Penny joked as she sat down at her computer and began typing.

"Yeah, me too."Morgan laughed as he high fived Garcia.

"Can you all stop with the proposing to my girlfriend." Spencer sulked but he broke into a smiled and we all started laughing.

"Wife, you ready to go to talk to the parents?" JJ called as she stood from her seat. Spencer smiled shaking his head at her antics as he continued with his work.

"Yeah, you get the address, I'll be out in a sec." I chuckled at her calling me 'Wife'. She nodded and walked out of the room. My dad and Morgan grabbed their stuff and left too, heading to the crime scene at the grandparents house.

"I'll see you later, call me if you need anything." I smiled to Spencer. He nodded and I turned to head out but a hand caught my waist and hooked my belt loop spinning me into the chest of my boyfriend. 

"Stay safe." He smiled as he lent down and kissed me softly.

"You only did that because my dad left." I chuckled as he pulled away leaving me breathless "Or was if because Officer Grey is out side the door talking to JJ?" 

"Both." He grinned. 

"Don't worry, you're the ONLY man I will ever want to marry." I smiled.

"And JJ is the only woman you'll marry." Spencer spoke up raising an eyebrow

"Exactly." I stated as I pulled him in for another kiss.

"I love you." He chuckled as he pulled away and kissed my nose.

"I love you too," I smiled shaking my head at his silliness. I kissed him one last time quickly before I left the room to meet JJ and head to interview the missing girls parents.

"He's Jealous?" JJ wondered as we left the precinct, catching one last glimpse of Spencer and Emily chatting.

"I don't know what to tell you, the boy is jealous of everything. Seriously, the other day we went to grab coffee before work and the barista was flirting with me right in front of his and I really thought he was gonna pull his gun on the guy." I told her, she let out a chuckle.

"He really loves you." she stated the obvious,

"And I love him, now, lets go visit some distraught parents." I sighed.

As I climbed into the SUV my phone buzzed with a text from Reid.

DR Pretty Boy: Stay safe, love xx

My Everything : Always do, babe, Stay smart xx

DR Pretty Boy: Always do xx

I smiled as I read the messages before I stuck the key in the ignition and set off on our way to the Thompson's home.