15:00-A New Lead

"Finally, listen I got a lead!" Garcia clapped giddily as she spotted Spencer and I walk in. I walked in, Spencer following behind me and we sat down at the table. Garcia trued the white bored that Spencer had been working on around and there, on the board sat a photo another girl around the same age as the last three.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I'm glad you asked Lady Rossi. Ladies and gents, meet Hannah rose, 6 year old girl, taken from her Aunts home in Roslyn, New York 15 years ago. Her aunt was killed, once again while on the phone to the police." Garcia informed us as she pointed at the photo. She pinned up another photo, of a girl the same age.

"Emily Davis, 6 year girl taken from her home in New York City 20 years ago, her babysitter was with her through the night, she was found dead by Emily's dad who came home from work to find his daughter missing and his babysitter dead. These two were both found dead a year later in a park by there homes. And now, because I am the most amazing person in the world, the first ever victim of our creepy unsub...Jane doe." I watched as Garcia pinned up another photo, this time of me. I saw my dad and Hotch both tense up and Spencer gasped quietly.

"Jane Doe, six years old, taken from her home in The Bronx, mother and father killed on abduction."

"Do you not have a name?" Emily asked. Garcia shook her head.

"Nope, the name was removed, as she was found, alive by one David Rossi."She exclaimed, pointing over at my dad.

"You new this case?" Morgan asked. My dad nodded.

"Hotch?" I spoke up, he looked at me the nodded, looking over at Rossi.

"Dave, it's time." He told him, my dad looked over at me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was the worst case I ever did, she was taken from her home, beaten, bruised and raped, within an inch over her life."

I felt Spencer Stiffen beside me as my dad told the team about the case. I found her, on a hunch, down in the Subway tunnels, she was tied up, crying shaking. The look on her face still haunts me, to this day 25 years later."

"Is she OK, what happened to her?" Garcia asked.

"She was adopted and taken care of, she's doing good. Happy, he had some amazing friends who love her, a boyfriend she loves till the end of the earth and right now she's wishing this wasn;t happening, again." He said.

"Yeah, you got that right." I let out a cold laugh as I let my head fall to the table. Nobody seemed to hear me, except Spencer.

"Why was her name removed from the case files?" JJ asked.

"The Adopted father thought it would be best for her, she could go on without being bothered about it by press and police." My dad answered

"Did you catch the guy?" Emily asked. A this Spencer's head snapped up. Listening intently.

"No, he left her on the subway on her own. he was never heard from again." Rossi replied. "Until now." Spencer suddenly stood from his seat and stormed out.

"Where you going Pretty Boy!" Morgan called after him, I looked over at Hotch who nodded and I followed after. I ran after my boyfriend, but I seemed to have lost him, until I heard a sniffle from the ally way behind the precinct.

"Spencer, are you OK?" I asked once he was in my sights. He looked pissed, rage in his eyes scaring me.

"I should be asking you that." He snapped.

"Are you angry at me?" I asked him quietly. "For not telling you?"

Spencer visibly calmed down and came rushing over.

"God no, I understand why you didn't tell me, and honestly it's not my business."

"But?"

"But when I saw you face go up on the bored, a face without the scar on the cheek, lip, eyebrow. It shocked me." He huffed. "Then Rossi was telling the team about the case and I heard everything he said and I couldn't help but think If Rossi hadn't found you, if he hadn't gotten there in time. You wouldn't be here and I got angry. I needed to leave. " He explained,

"Trust me I know." I chuckled.

"So you gonna tell them?" He asked

"Not got much of a choice. It could help the case." I shrugged.

"this is why you always worked Kidnap cases so hard." He asked, placing a hand on my cheek.

"Yeah, Child abduction cases were harder but I guess being it the shoes, I knew what was going on in their head and it motivated me to work harder guess." I explained.

"You're gonna come back in there with me right? I can't go through that on my own Spencer, I need you." I told him, taking hold of his hand.

"I'll be right there with you, I promise." He told me.

"I love you you know that right." I told him.

"I love you too, so much and I am sorry this happened to you." He told me, then let go of me.

"I'M GONNA KILL THE SON OF A BITCH!!" he yelled out as he punch the closest thing to him, which happened to be a wall.

"OH, MY GOD, SPENCER!" I yelled. I grabbed his arm and looked at his hand.

"I'm sorry, I just got angry and..."

"Just come on." I sighed, carefully pulling him back inside. I spotted the receptionist, Kenny I think his name was and asked him to bring a first aid kit to the conference room.

"What the happened to you?" Morgan asked shocked as he stood up and walked over to Spencer and I. I sat Spencer down and thanked the receptionist who appeared next to me.

"He got in a fight, with a wall." I joked as I took his hand in mine to get a better look. After a couple minutes I had checked it and looked up at him.

"Well, I don't think it's broken, but we can go the the ER later." I told him as I wrapped his hand up.

"He knows then?" Hotch asked,

"He's a genius Hotch, he worked it out." I told him.

"Worked what out?" JJ asked as she came over to check on her best friend.

"Who the Jane doe is." Hotch answered.

"What, how?" Morgan asked.

"Because I've been sleeping with her the the past three years." He mumbled.

"WHAT!"