Bonus Chapter 1: Starting At The BAU

My life had been a series of crazy events. When I was a kid I was kidnapped and left in a subway station where I was found by my now adoptive father David Rossi.

I found out I was "extremely bright" at the age of 7 when I surpassed my class and was jumped up a fair few grade. I then proceeded to graduate high school at the age of 15 and collected a fair amount of PHD's and Bachelor's before finally deciding on what to do with my clever little brain.

Today I was to begin my career in the FBI, with BAU, working with my dad and his team, all of with his had spoken numerous time on our weekly, some times bi-weekly, (Sometime tri-weekly, if he wasn't on a case) phone calls and face times.

I had been awake since 5am, my body and mind to revved up to actually sleep any longer, so a took a shower ate breakfast and even went for a jog, at 7am I decided to change so I pulled on black tee, a pair of Black skinny jeans and a pair of black wedged sneakers.

I had always found comfort in a good leather jacket and sneakers, converse or Van's, and since I was a 'short stack' as my dad would say, I often opted for the wedge converse making me a few inches tall and let's face it, they made my ass and legs look killer.

I wasn't nervous about starting the job, in fact I was excited about the job, I knew full well that I was gonna do well in this job, the same as I had with every obstacle I had encountered since I was six. What I was actually nervous about was meeting my dads team.

He thought so highly of them and I wasn't exactly like most girls. I wasn't my dad Biological daughter and I sure as hell wasn't the same age as alot of them. I was closer maybe to Dr Spencer Ried from what my dad had told me, the Resident genius in the BAU, according to my dad that is. People tend to not take me seriously because I was so young.

While contemplating on whether or not I was ready to work at the BAU I heard a car horn and is I looked out of my window I saw my dad parked out side, as agreed, picking me up for my first day of work.

I grabbed my phone, keys and purse before I left my house and climbed into my dads car,

"Hello papa." I smiled cheerfully, leaning over and kissing my dads cheek.

"Hey Kid, you ready for your first day of work?" He grinned and I nodded nervously, my smiled faltering a little.

"Don't worry Thea, you're gonna be great and everybody is going to love you." He smiled reassuringly. I nodded and sat quietly while dad drove. After a while of quiet I turned on the radio, playing Frankie Valli and the four seasons. I sang along quietly as dad pulled into a the large, FBI building's garage/parking lot.

The nerves began to bubble to the surface again as my dad cut the engine and turned to me.

"You ready?"

"God no." I chuckled, dad lent over, kissed my forehead and then climbed out of the car, without speaking another word until we climbed into the elevator.

"I'll take you to meet Aaron and then he'll introduce you to the team." Dad smiled. I adjusted my leather jacket and nodded, straightening my back a little, as if to make myself look taller.

"OK, let's do this." I nodded for forcefully as the elevator doors opened on the floor.

"Just be you're self il mio Tesoro, I'm sure you'll be great." My dad chuckled as he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his, kissing my temple.

Dad led me into a large room filled with people. There were doors that led to offices and down a few steps there wer desks, each was occupied with people who were working, that was until they noticed my dad and I.