Epilogue

*Ten years later*

"Thea, have you seen my hoodie?" Spencer calls from upstairs, I stopped preparing dinner and looked down at the hoodie in question that I was hiding in order to keep my small bump hidden.

"NOooo?" I called back, a smirk on my face. 

"You're wearing it aren't you?" I heard Spencer chuckle as he ran downstairs and to the kitchen carrying a pink hoodie and a blue jacket. 

"Well, the baby was cold and I have a duty as a mother to keep them warm." I argued making Spencer laugh.

"You can't use the baby as an excuse for everything you know?" He asked as he walked over and kissed my head.

"I have push two of these demons out of my very small body Spencer and I'm about to do it again...so I will use this and every baby I have or will give birth to as an excuse for anything I please." I told him, playfully pointing the knife I held in his direction.

"You know what, you keep the demon warm, I'll just do without." He chuckled holding his hands up in surrender. 

"Why do you want the jacket for anyway I asked as I looked outside to where the sun was still shining.

"The winds picked up a little so I'm getting jackets ready in case we need them." He explained.

"Good job." I praised him. Just then, before Spencer could shoot back a smart remark, the was a knock at the door and two sets of foot steps came running in to the house and towards the door. 

"Grandpa's here, Mummy, Daddy, Grandpa is here!" Our daughter DJ (Diana Jennifer Reid, named after Spencer's mum and our friend JJ), shouted making Spencer and I laugh.

"Hello, My family!" My dad called as he walked into the kitchen with his two grandchildren hanging off of him.

"Hey Dad." I smiled over at him as he shooed the kids and walked over. 

"How's it going Rossi?" Spencer asked as he put down the two jackets and shook my dads hand.

"Great, JJ called, told me to tell you guys her and the boys are on their way, Hotch and Jack too." He informed us as he stood opposite me. He watched as I chopped the food effortlessly offering to help once or twice, but I had it under control.

I whizzed round the kitchen as people began to arrive and Spencer greeted them all. The kids all ran off to play in the back yard with DJ (5 years old) and her older brother JD, (Jason-David, named after the two men who guided both Spencer and I in life, Jason Giddion and David Rossi 7 years old.) and the adults stayed situated in the Kitchen, which was plenty big enough, making conversation, making sure to involve me best they could.

"So, I'm just gonna asked, very simply, why the hell are you wearing that hoodie in here, it's hot as hell outside and you're cooking." JJ asked as she watched me down another glass of water. 

Spencer and I hadn't told the team about the baby yet, which was why I was hiding the bump. I turned to look at Spencer who shrugged and I sighed,

"Guess there's not is in hiding it anymore huh." I muttered as I pulled the hoodie over my head and watched as all the faces looking my way turned into looks of both shock and excitement. 

"You're pregnant again?" Morgan asked in disbelief. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as Spencer shook his head.

"Wow, great observation skills you have there Derek, you should be a profiler." I sassed coursing the group to laugh and him to roll his eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm pregnant again, but this isn't the topic of tonight, we are not taking the attention away from our guest of honour." I smiled as I putted Spencer's shoulder and winked up at him.

 "Now, if you would all follow the birthday boy outside, dinner is almost ready." I ordered as I rushed off the grab the plates and began dishing out the food.

I piled the serving dishes full of food and began taking them outside one by one until all was out and our family began to dig in. I stood by the door, watching as our loved ones all chatted and laughed, the way they had for many years now. The kids, JD, DJ, Jack, Henry, Michael and Derek's son Hank all sat around a big picnic table, each messing about and eating all enjoying themselves. 

The adults, My dad, My husband, Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia, JJ, Will, Luke Alvez, Tara Lewis, Matt Simmons, Hotch and Emily Prentiss all fussed over the past few years they had all spent apart but still kept in contact for occasions just like this. The last time we were all together like this was the day Spencer and I got married and that was over five years ago.

"You OK?" I heard a voice asked, making me jump. I turned to see Spencer stood by my side, a worried look in his eye. 

"Yeah Spence, I'm fine, I'm just thinking." I told him, grabbing his arms and pulling him so he was behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"that's never good, should I be afraid?" He joked as he rested his head on my shoulder. I chuckled and smacked his arm softly making him chuckle also. 

"Remember the day you asked me to move in with you?" I asked, my attention back on the group of people in my back yard.

"Yeah it waz Katy Thompson' case, you're dad had told me to take you out for dinner and we found that little cafe." He remembered "that was ten years ago, wow."

"You said you had dreamed of our lives together, married, kids the whole lot." 

"Yeah, I had this idea of the family we would have. What made you think of that?" He asked curiously. I shrugged, rubbing circles on the back of my husbands hands that rest on our growing baby bump, watching our children play happily with their friends and family. 

"I just thought, is this everything you dreamed of, for us I mean. The kids, the house the huge ever growing family?" I asked him and he smiled, he too watched the big, perfectly, happy family scene play out in front of us and shook his head.

"No, this is nothing like what I dreamed." 

"No?" I wondered, moving to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled down at me and took another look over my shoulder, a smile plastered on his face. 

"This is so much better than I could ever dream of." he told me simply before he lent down and kissed me softly. Happily, I kissed back.

"Happy birthday Dr Reid, from you family, old and new." I whispered as I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, moving my hand to his cheek, to which he lent into and kissed my palm. "I love you Spence."

"I love you Dr Reid." He whispered back, planting another kiss to my lips.