20:00-Date at 8

Spencer and I left the precinct and walked round for a bit, taking in the small town. We found a little cafe close to a park and we both decided to eat in there. 

The place was small, six or seven tables littered the building and a huge counter. 

"Hi, welcome to Luke's, I'm Betty." A small elderly woman smiled as she appeared from behind the counter. 

"We're looking for a bite to eat and some coffee." I smiled.

"Well, you've come to the right place, sit yourselves down, I grab you some coffee and a couple menus." Betty smiled. I led Spencer over to a small table for two in the corner. Betty came shuffling over, two cups and a pot of coffee in her hands. 

"Here you are dears." She smiled placing the cups down and handing two menus from under her arm. "I'll give you a couple minutes, give a shout when you're ready to order." She smiled. 

"Betty, can I asked you something?" I called as she left.

"Sure dear."

"Who's Luke?" I asked her, She smiled a sad smile and pointed to a framed photo of a young boy about 10 or so.

"That's are son, he passed away 20 years ago. He always loved cooking with his father and I and when he passed away we decided to open this place in is memory." She smiled.

"That really cool. I'm sorry about your son." I smiled back.

"Oh, it's no worry dear. we stopped hurting over it years ago, we miss him of course but we let his memory live on in this place." She chuckled before leaving us to look over the menu.

I looked down at the menu and almost had a heart attack just looking at it. The menu was filled with the most unhealthy, grease filled food in the world and I wanted all of it. 

"This looks amazing." I told Spencer who nodded. 

"I think I'll have the tuna melt, I mean i'm not all that hungry." he told me. 

"I want a burger, I haven't had a decent one in so long and lets be honest, a family run place like this must make the best." I reasoned. We called Betty over and ordered and with a short wait later our food arrived.

"This is nice." I hummed taking a bite of the burger.

"I know, It's good." Spencer smiled eating his own food.

"I ment this, the two of us, alone." I told him. 

"Yeah, it's so quiet, just us." He grinned.

We sat and ate in silence for a while until we were done and Spencer checked his watch.

"8:45, should we start heading back?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my jacket as Spencer paid.

"Did you enjoy everything?" Betty asked as she appeared from behind the counter once again.

"We did, that burger was incredible." I smiled at her. 

"You two enjoy the rest of your night. Good bye." She smiled. Spencer and I both waved as we exited and slowly made our way back to the precinct, hand in had we strolled down the road, a comfortable silence hung in the air. That was until Spencer spoke up.

"I've been thinking..." He began

"Bit dangerous." I interrupted, he let out a chuckle and nudged my arm. "I'm sorry, what have you been thinking about Dr Pretty Boy?" I grinned up at him.

"I've been thinking about us." He told me.

"What about us? Is it how amazing we are together? How we are the cutest couple to ever grace the world? or how you love me and want to marry me someday and have a million kids and grow old together and take care of each other when we're both old and senile?" I joked.