01:00-Terry Newman AKA Officer Grey

"Did you find anything?" Morgan asked as my dad, boyfriend and I walked into the precinct, which was now emptier than before.

"Yeah, in the conference room." I instructed. Walking in I was greeted by some tired looking FBI agents, thank god we stopped for coffee.

"Hey, oh my coffee!" JJ called as she rushed over and grabbed a cup, everyone else following.

"Garcia, get me all you can on Terry Newman, from The Bronx." I instructed. 

"Can do my love."

"Can I ask why?" Hotch asked as he turned to me.

"We went to my old house, which is a 24 hr coffee shop now." I told him, he smiled for just a seconed.

"little ironic." He told me.

"I know, anyway, there were a few photos behind the counter and I noticed one that stuck out. a group of people, three adults and three kids. I realised, it was a photo of my family and here, look at it." I told them as I took out my phone and showed them the photo I had taken on the frame. 

"Is that..?" JJ began but Morgan interrupted.

 "That's officer Grey." 

"Yeah, well I know him as Terry Newman, the father of my best friends, Toby and Tommy the twins in the photo." I explained.

"Where is he now?" Rossi asked.

"Nobody knows, the captain was looking for him before but he was MIA." Hotch told us

"Nobody has seen him since...."

"Since I punched that other officer and I spilled who I really was." I finished wide eyed. 

"He know's who I am and he know's I'm here, crap." I mumbled to myself.

"This might just push him to get rid of Katy sooner." Spencer told us all. I felt tears prick my eyes as I wondered over to stand by JJ who was watching Garcia type. 

"I have something!" Garcia called. we all turned are attention to her as she began.

"Terrence Newman, 65 years old. He left The Bronx 25 years ago and hasn't been seen since. He left his two boys Toby and Tommy Newman with there mother and disappeared without a goodbye or anything." 

"I have a number for Toby Newman, Tommy moved out to Australia 15 years ago." 

"Give my the number." I instructed then left the room. my phone beeped with a message from PG and I took a deep breath dialled the number.

"Hello?" a voice sounded from the other end of the line.

"Is this Toby Newman?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"It is, who's this?" 

"Well, my name is Thea, you might know me as..."

"DJ?" He asked into the phone, his voice shacky.

"Yeah, hi." 

"Holy shit, I thought...but you...how?" He stammered, a lump clearly on his throat.

"Long story short after my parents were killed, I was adopted and now I work for the FBI."

"Wow, that's..wow" 

"Yeah."

"I'm assuming there's a reason you're calling me."

"Yeah, I'm on a case, the guy that kidnapped me when I was six, he's back, been hurting girls my age and..." 

"You want to know if I've heard from my dad?" 

"How did you...?" 

"He disappeared after you went missing, he was the only suspect the police couldn't track down. I kinda had a feeling." He chuckled.

"So has he ever been in contact?" I asked hopefully.

"No, sorry DJ, we haven't heard anything from his in 25 years honestly I think he's dead."

"He isn't, he's here, in Jericho." I told him. "He goes by Tim Grey now. He works for the JPD and...well he's a suspect in an abduction case." I informed him.

"Wow." Was all he said. 

"I'm sorry for bothering you with all this Toby." 

"It's fine, we all kinda figured he did something bad for him to leave in such a hurry. We got over his exit from our lives 25 years ago." He told me. 

"Save my number, call me when ever maybe we can meet and catch up sometime?" I offered. 

"Definitely, you can meet my daughter, Thea, named after my best friend. She's a lot like you were." He chuckled. 

"I like her already." I chuckled. "I'll talk soon. Thank's Toby." 

"No problem, listen, let me know is you catch the son of a bitch that took my 'girlfriend' away from me." He told me. "Even if it was my dad, I need to know." 

"You got it Toby, good bye."

"See ya DJ, good luck and I'll call you soon." 

With that we hung up and I walked back into the room to find the gang talking.

"Toby hasn't heard from him in 25 years. He thought he was dead and that he was the only suspect the police couldn't track down." I informed them all.

"Are you OK?" Spencer asked as I made my way back over to JJ.

"I'm fine, promise. Do you guys have anything new?"

"Only that this dude is sick in the head." Spencer mumbled as he looked up at the photo of the unsub that was displayed on Garcia's screen

"Tell us something we don't know Pretty boy." Morgan chuckled, trowing his arm over Reid's shoulder. I saw a spark of something is Reid's eye as he shrugged. He watched as Morgan brought his drink to his lips then spoke.

"Thea likes it rough." Spencer Spilled coursing Morgan to choke of his coffee. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped at my boyfriend's bluntness.

"SPENCER!" I yelled as my face turned as red as a tomato while everyone was laughing at the three of us.

"He said tell him something he didn't know" Spencer shrugged.

"Now that I did not know." Morgan spilled as he regained his breathing and looked at me. "So how rough we talking here Thea?" He smirked as my face got redder, if that were possible.

"OK, fun's over, let's get back to the case, Garcia, where is Officer...I mean Terry now?" I asked, Penny smirked as she typed away and looked up.

I Haven't got a clue, his cruiser is sighed out but the GPS is turned off." She informed us. 

"Listen, Thea, we need you to think back, can you remember anything about where you were before he moved you?" My dad asked. 

"I...I guess, there was..." I began thinking back. A few things came back. The big room, the dusty walls the emptiness of it all.

"I know where she is!" I told them.