02:00-'I know where she is!'

"I know where she is!" I told them. 

The team all looked at me, a mixture of shook and curiosity on their faces.

"What, where?" Morgan asked. 

"OK, so not exactly but I remember, it was an abandoned building." I told them. "An old block of flats close to my house, I was in the basement but I know where I was because I managed to look out of the window and I saw the Pizzeria my dad and Terry used to take me and the boys too." I explained.

"Garcia can you...?" Hotch began.

"Already on it, boss man." She told him as she typed quickly. "There are five abandoned buildings around Jericho." She told us. There was a little more typing then she spoke again, "Two have been bought recently and three have been burnt down so they're not good.

"Who bought the two buildings?" My dad asked.

"The state, some big plan to fix them into something big." She informed us as she read the screen.

"And the last building?" Spencer asked.

"A two story house, 10 blocks away from where Katy was taken, it's been boarded up for months and was recently broken into." She informed us.

"Does it have a basement?" I asked her. She typed the nodded. "Yeah."

"Oh My...and guess who put an offer on that very house but was rejected, six months ago" She rushed as she looked up at is all.

"Would it be Mr Newman by any chance?" I asked her, She nodded quickly.

"The very same. I sent you guys the address." Garcia told us our phones all buzzed as we all made a move.

"Let's suit up!" Emily called. 

"I'm a genius and I don't get told that enough." I told them as we grabbed what we needed and rushed out of the building.

"We tell you all the time." Morgan scoffed. Spencer let out a chuckle as we pulled the bulletproof vests and strapped them onto our bodies.

"Your contact name in my phone is literally lady Genius." Emily chuckled as she put her gun in it's holder. 

"I like hearing it, that's all." I shrugged.

"In my phone she's down as Smart-ass daughter." My dad told us all.

"Rude." I scoffed.

"It's the truth." Hotch called, a small smile on his face.

"I know but, you know keep it to yourself." I sulked once I was finished suiting up.

"Right let's go get the bad guy." JJ instructed.

"And pray to every god out there that Katy Thompson is still alive." I added.

"Are you sure you can handle this Thea?" Hotch asked before I climbed into the car.

"Hotch, this guy has taken lives, he is just another low life criminal and I'm not gonna let him take anymore innocent lives." I told him. His eyes searched my face for any sign of weakness. When he found non he allowed me to climb into he car and soon enough we were on our way.

We pulled up to a big run down house. The windows and doors boarded up. The roof was loosing tiles and in the dark of the night, the garden was full of dead plants, over grown grass and an old overgrown tree. Basically the house looked creepy as shit.

"Creepy." Morgan whispered my own thoughts out loud.

I took a deep breath and looked at Hotch who signalled for our attention.

"Reid, JJ and Dave, you check the second floor. Thea Emily and Morgan the ground. I'll stay behind, keep me informed. 

We all nodded and made our way inside. 

"See you on the other side, Ray." I whispered to my dad who let out a quiet chuckle at my silliness, quoting Ghostbusters. 

"Nice working with you, Dr. Venkman." He replied. The rest of the group chuckled as we checked our weapons and bulletproof vests.

"Stay safe, love." Spencer Smiled softly, kissing my forehead. 

"Always do, baby. Stay smart."

"Always do." He grinned. 

"Sickening." Morgan whispered. I turned and stuck my tongue out.

"Right kids, get ready." Hotch told us through our in ear coms

We set off into the house and I followed Morgan and Emily.

We walked around, guns out, flash lights on, checking every room as we did.

"Clear..."

"Clear..."

"Clear...." We all called out as we checked. 

"Morgan, basement." I whispered, pointing at the door. Morgan stood behind me. 

"Hotch, we're going down into the basement." I informed him as I opened the door. 

The door squeaked as is slowly opened. The room as dark, no lights on but as I walked down the squeaky stair case, each step creaking, I moved my flash light around the room. 

"Rossi, listen." Morgan whispered. I stopped at the bottom of the step and listened. 

There came a quiet, muffled cry from behind a shelf. 

"FBI!" I called out, but nobody answered.

I turned to Morgan who nodded and we carefully walked over to where the crying came from. 

"Katy Thompson, are you here?" I called out. There was a quiet noise that sounded like a yes and when I turned the corner I saw the six year old tied up in the corner, gagged and blindfolded. 

"Katy!" I called as I put my gun in the holder and ran over.

"Katy Thompson, my name is Thea, I'm with the FBI." I told her as I took the blindfold off of her face.

"I want my mommy." She cried as she looked up at me. She looked over my shoulder and let out a scream making me turn around.

I saw Morgan laying on the floor, knocked out. I moved to go check on him but Katy grabbed my hand and I saw why. There, stood by the staircase was the very man we were looking for. 

"I wouldn't do that of I were you." He called out as I made a step forward. 

I saw him move his arm in the light from upstairs, I moved my hand towards my gun but my hand that I use for shooting was occupied by Katy clutching it tightly.

The basement filled with light and there, by the only exit stood Terry Newman, my very own abductor and the man who killed my parents.

"Hello Dorothea."