Bonus Chapter 4: The Next Roman-Rossi/Reid Generation

"Hotch please!" Spencer begged, his voice cracking with worry as I did up my vest. "You can't let her go in the field, not like this."

"Spencer, she has a bullet proof vest, she'll be fine." JJ chuckled as she did her own.

"JJ MY FIANCE IS PREGNANT!" Spencer yelled, trying to get his point across, completely forgetting the entire team was watching.

"I'm sorry, pregnant?" My dad asked shocked, the rest of the team just as taken back.

I just sat down at the desk, trying to remember how we were suddenly in this argument.

*Flashback*

"You feeling OK Thea?" Em asked as I stepped put off the precinct, a little wobbly on my feet as I began following her, as Hotch had instructed.

"Just tired." I smiled at her as we climbed into the car.

"You sure? You were quiet on the jet, and you're looking a little pale." She insisted as she started the car and began driving.

She was right of course.

It had been a little over a year since Spencer asked me to marry him and things had been incredible. However the last few days I had been feeling a little ill. Nothing major, just an upset stomach here and there, but nothing too drastic...until we reached the crime scene of the latest victim.

The moment I stepped out of the car I smelt the burning flesh of the victim of our case.

An Arson/Murder case.

3 fires set in the space of six days and 12 victims.

Family homes, two adults, two children.

Always the same M.O, lock the doors, douse the family's in gasoline, watch them burn until the fire is so out of control he has to leave.

The fire has been put out yesterday and the bodies moved the be examined.

But I could still smell it and of turned my stomach.

I took a deep breath, pushing down the turning in my stomach.

Em and I walked passed the police tape and into the burned rubble of the most recent victim's, the Olson's, home.

"The fire started in the kids room." The Fire marshal spoke as soon as we met him.

"So, the unsub doused the parents, went I to the kids room, doused them and set them alight?" I began, as I flipped through a file I had already been handed.

"Then when the parents hear the screams, they run in, not knowing they're doused in gasoline, to find the kids on fire, catching on fire themselves." Em finished, as she did the same as me.

I felt mu stomach flip as I smelt the burnt flesh again.

"Agents!" A voice called from the childrens bedroom.

Em and I took off to see one of the officers stood by a large closet.

He moved a side to see a large blanket, that was covering something.

"They messed up." Em sighed as she lent down and picked up the blanket to revealing a small, child, curled up in a ball.

As soon as my eyes landed on the body, the smell hit me and my stomach turned.