Bonus Chapter 3: The Proposal

The second my feet stepped onto the plane, I felt the weight of the case we had just finished, lift and for the first time all week, I was actually calm and not worried.

The case has been a particularly cruel one. One with Child kidnappings, killing and strange clues, as if the unsub was taunting us.

As I sat down at the table, my head instantly came down into my arms on the table, my eyes closing, ignoring the chatter around me.

"You OK there Kid?" I heard my dad speak out as I sat up, looking to see he has sat across from me, Hotch next to him and Spencer....well actually Spencer was around at the kitchenette, making coffee.

"I'm OK dad. It was just a tough case." I shrugged at him.

A cup of coffee was placed infront of me and couldn't help but looked up and grin at Spencer.

"I love you." I told him, grabbing his tie and pulling him down to kiss him quickly.

"I love you too Thea." He laughed as he sat down next to me, wrapping an arm, letting me curl up in his side, the coffee in my hand waking me instantly.

The plane was quiet, no many people spoke, being as it was 4am on a friday morning and we were all exhausted.

"We got this weekend off right?" Morgan asked as he popped his head around the seat he was sitting on.

"Yeah, the weekends yours." He smiled as he looked up from his files.

"And I'd like to invite you all to my place tonight, of course you can all bring your loved ones. I think we all deserve a treat after this case, and I'm cooking."

After a round of agreement from the team, dad told us to be the 7:30pm.

As soon as the plane landed a couple hours later, Spencer and I went home and went straight to sleep, not even caring to get dressed first, only having enough time to say quick a 'I love you' before sleep took over.

I woke up around noon to the sound of running water coming from the bathroom and Spencer was M.I.A.

"Spencer?" I called as I sat up, looking around.

"In the Bathroom!" His voice called and I climbed out of bed to go find him.

As he had started he was indeed in the bathroom, running a bath, with bubbles and mu favourite scents.

"What's all this?" I asked him as I walked in closer.

"A bath." He shrugged as he stood up and walked closer, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me closer.

"I know it's a bath Spencer, I mean why are you running a bath?" I laughed, shaking my head at him.

"For you." He smiled, placing a kiss on my nose before pulling away to continue his work. "I know kidnapping cases are usually the hardest for you, so I though a nice bath would help you relax."

"I can think of a few ways to help me relax and all of those things involve both of us naked, not just me." I flirted as I stepped closer, pulling his short collar a little.

"I know." He smirked, kissing me roughly before pulling away only a fraction of an inch. "That's why I'll be joining you in the bath."

***Time skip To Rossi's house.***

Dads dinner party had really kicked off.

Spencer and I had arrive about 6:30 to help him set up, me in a nice sime red skater dress and blazer combo with a pair of converse, while Spencer had on his usual work attire, except no sweater vest and when he got to me dads house he took Jo's blazer off and rolled his sleeves up, showing of his forearms, which I greatly appreciated.