CHAPTER SIX

Payton was chained to a table as the men all stared down at her waiting for her to wake up," Do you think, she knows what happened to her?" Stiles questioned

"Well, maybe she knows more than we think" Deaton suggested and Scott frowned

"No way, Payton never believed in supernatural things—"

Neither did you" Stiles cut him off as Scott glared at him.

They all heard groaning and all shot their heads looking at Payton who slowly opened her eyes," I feel like I been hit by a bus"

She blinked a couple of times, trying to regain her vision back, and saw a bunch of eyes peering down at her. She furrowed her brows confused, then she groaned remembering she had fainted in the forest with Derek and Scott.

"How are you feeling Payton?" Scott asked carefully, not sure how to just ask her what happened to her when she turned her head.

She realized her entire movement was restricted, and she lifted her head seeing that she was chained to a table.

"Son of a— Why do I look like I'm about to be experimented on, please tell me I'm not, seriously I'm not good with needles" She cringed and Stiles tried to hold back a burst of laughter behind his hand, and Scott noticed giving him a look.

"No, Pay— What happened to you?" Scott decided not to hold back realizing that Derek was losing his patience about to shout, so saving her from the mess, he realized it was best for him to ask.

She looked at his eyes realizing how distressed her baby cousin was and decided not to joke around anymore," I went to a bar last night, and ended up picking up the wrong guy"

"Pick— Stiles made a face realizing what she said and Payton grinned

"Little Stilly, I'm a 28-year-old single woman, I have my needs" He deadpanned at her as Scott let out a sigh

"Who bit you?" Derek asked leaning forward frowning losing his patience on how slow the situation was going and she grimaced

"Oh god, I did a lot of messed up things in my life, but this one choice—was definitely the worst I ever made" She didn't want to just blurt out to Derek that she made out with his Uncle, who ended up biting her.

"What?" He looked at her annoyed crossing his arms as she sighed

"I swear, I did not know" She shook her head putting it back on the table closing her eyes feeling her body burning up," Okay, why do I feel like tearing apart everyone in this room?"

"It's the full moon, it— Scott let out a breath and decided to explain to her about how being a wolf, she closed her eyes listening but trying to fight the bloodlust she was feeling.

She gripped her restrained hands, feeling her claws coming out of her hands.

"God this is awful, absolute horse shit!" She cussed letting out a snarl as her face shifted, and her teeth elongating out of her gums making her growl trying to break from the restraints.

"Will this hold her?" Stiles turned to Deaton and Derek who looked at the woman thrashing around, and somewhere they knew the chains were not going to be strong enough, and just on cue, she broke out of the restraints freeing herself, as Scott and Derek prepared themselves and were ready to hold her down, but Payton, jumped past from them running out of the room.