CHAPTER SEVEN

"Scott, Derek— Stiles was cut off as the two ran out after her as he dropped his hands," Go and find her

"Scott, Derek— Stiles was cut off as the two ran out after her as he dropped his hands," Go and find her..." Deaton looked at the table sighing

"I'm going to start charging you guys for ruining my equipment" Stiles turned to Deaton peering down to the table seeing the claw marks, and the shackles in pieces.

Payton ran on all her fours as she felt the bloodlust taking over her, she wanted to rip and tear apart people, and inside her head, she tried to fight it, but the bloodlust was so strong, she did not have control.

She saw a few drunk people on the street about to go for them, but she gripped her hands trying to fight it and growled turning to the forest running towards it.

Inside her head, she was screaming, she was trying to fight the feeling, and it made her head feel like it was going to explode. Payton ran over to a tree slashing it with her claws repetitively trying to distract herself.

She heard the sound of running footsteps behind her as she turned to prepare to fight as she snarled, but then she saw Scott and Derek.

The last thing Payton wanted was to hurt her own cousin, and her good friends' little brother, she needed to fight the need to tear them apart.

"Payton, you need to fight it," Scott said as he kept his guard, trying to hope his words will help her, he knew it was going to be hard, but this she was his family, he needed to help her even if it meant fighting her himself.

Payton let out a growl and bit down as her fangs cut into her lip making her cause pain somewhere to try and sidetrack her from wanting to harm them," You can fight it, Payton, try and think of happy memories" Derek said slowly

Payton gripped her first, with her claws digging into her hands as the blood started to seep out through her fingers, she had to fight it, just until the full moon was over, but, how could she?

Payton tried to listen to Derek's advice, and closed her eyes trying to find any happy memories, anything, as she travelled her mind, trying to find anything, she suddenly felt something ram into her stomach, and as she opened her eyes, seeing the one who caused this to her, Peter Hale.

She felt light-headed from the strong punch as she felt forward, hearing the muffled shouts of Scott and Derek as she fell into darkness.

Scott and Derek tried to go for an attack at Peter, as she turned to them smirking," Sorry, my beta caused a little trouble" With that he ran with her in his arms.

"He was the one who bit her," Derek said as him and Scott ran after the psychotic man trying to catch up on him, but he was faster since he was an alpha.

"I lost his scent" Scott shouted as he punched the tree next to him," Dammit!!" He cried as he leaned on the trunk feeling like he failed his cousin.

He should have told her everything, just like Stiles suggested, but he refused to allow anyone in his family know.

It was hard enough hiding it from his own mom, and how was he going to explain Payton getting into the mess along with him.