EPILOGUE

Payton and Derek both had finally found the happiness they haven't had for so many years

Payton and Derek both had finally found the happiness they haven't had for so many years. Along the many years, apart, they both experienced losses, making them believe that happiness was not real, that it did not exist.

They had a lot in store for there future, but for now, there was no rush, all they needed was to live each day, together.

Beacon Hills, had definitely been the town of trouble, for a few years, there had been intruders, and many conflicts, and with Scott as the True Alpha, and many new members in the now reformed pack.

There had been a lot of lost, within the years, and when it finally seemed over, it led to Payton and Derek, eventually leaving the town, travelling the world together.

It took a couple of years travelling for the two, as they finally decided to settle down, they had not expected to return back to Beacon Hills, but in the end, it was the place, that they figured they would return to.

Then it came to the pair, finally tying the knot, and finally starting a family, which the pair at first was hesitant on, but Scott and the pack had reassured them, that they would do just fine, just like how they took care of Erica, Boyd and Isaac.

The three former pack members, often visited the couple, to remind them, that they are more than ready to be parents, so it eventually happened, despite taking a while.

"Mommy! Paige took my hair tie out again!!" Payton who was cooking breakfast turned to her daughter, Laura who was pouting.

"She was touching my things that's why!" Paige ran out flaring her arms around and then crossing it glaring at her sister.

"Girls, if you two keep that up, and not get along, Daddy and I'll cancel our camping trip this weekend" Payton crossed her arms as she watched her young twin girls immediately hug each other

"We will stop Mommy! We will be good!!" the twins shouted in sync

"Yeah, let's see how long this one last" Payton looked up to her oldest son, Dayton, who walked in, with Derek following after chuckling.

"Oh, be quiet Days" Laura muttered at her older brother as Paige nodded her head.

"Why is it that the twins only get alone, when it comes to picking on me?!" Dayton argued as he looked at his parents who were just leaning on the kitchen counter in each other's arms, smiling at them.

Payton leaned on Derek's shoulder, as she watched there three kids bicker," I couldn't have asked for a better family, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it's perfect" Derek responded leaning over kissing her, immediately being cut off by their children gagging in the background.

"Mommy! Daddy! That is so gross!" The twins whined as there oldest rolled his eyes, as they watched their parents laugh at them.

Derek and Payton had finally found their eternal happiness.