CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Excuse me?" Payton blinked a couple of times at the young Hale who was sat on the chair in front of her

"I said—"

No, I heard you" Payton cut of Derek who was about to speak again but just closed his mouth rolling his eyes.

"You know, your so adorable, even if you have a beard and all" Payton mocked him as he frowned immediately.

This was similar to the times, when Laura had Payton around, especially since Laura and Derek had to rely on Payton for a ride most of the time.

Laura was late from class, so Payton and Derek were at the car waiting for her.

"You know, little Hale, you have such an adorable face" Payton teased him as he rolled his eyes at his sisters' friend.

He was not the biggest fan of her since she liked to make it a living to tease him any chance she got.

He had known, Payton was someone who was always honest, and did not have a filter, so that led to her being very brutally honest, but she didn't care if she sounded offensive.

Despite her honest nature, she was loved by a lot of people, but also equally hated, but again, Payton did not care.

Derek did not dislike Payton, in fact, he actually liked having her around, even if she liked to tease him, she was still comforting to be around.

When her Graduation came, to say the two Hale's were not at all happy about it, was clear as day, they did not want to go to school, without Payton there.

"Awh, I promise to keep in contact!" Payton said hugging Laura who was crying," You better, I swear, you're not even going to stay for summer, and just hit it up in New York?!"

Payton chuckled at Laura," When I make it big, I'll take you there, and we can be roommates!"

"I have an entire year left" Laura whined as Payton snickered embracing her friend. After her goodbye's, she saw her second favourite Hale and tackled him in a hug almost making them fall to the ground.

"Awh, Little Hale, I'll miss you the second most!!" She tightened the hug as Derek tried to get out of the hug

"Payton, let go!!" She ended up making the hug tighter

"Make sure to Remember me"

"How can I ever forget someone like you" Derek spat getting out of the hug as she smirked at him.

"Good, because I don't expect you to" She winked at him before she grabbed his face gently placing her lips on his shocking him as he froze at the sudden kiss.

"Now, you definitely have to Remember me" Payton walked away as Derek just stood there as he watched the older girl walk away.

Laura saw everything as she walked over to him throwing an arm on her little brothers' shoulder," How was your first kiss little brother?"