CHAPTER EIGHT

Just like destiny was not on there side, Lydia Martin had been bitten by Peter, and was currently in the hospital

Scott and Stiles were stressed with the hunters, Derek now missing, and Payton who had been abducted by Peter Hale, the same exact Alpha werewolf that had also bit him.

Payton awoken from the countless times she had fainted, she was chained up in the basement of the Hale house, as she looked at the Alpha who was smirking at her," You know, I expected you to give in, and help me by now" He said amused as she grits her teeth

"I'll never help a bastard who killed his own niece for power" She spat at Peter who laughed walking forward to her

"But you have to admit, you enjoyed that kiss" He teased whispering to her ears as she tried to take a bit at him, as he moved back chuckling," Ooh, you like biting don't you?"

"What do you want from me? Why did you bite me?!" She asked the same question she had since being held captive by the Alpha

"I needed a pack, a powerful one, and I heard you quite the eccentric woman, and you knew my niece and nephew personally, so I decided to keep it in the circle"

"You are one sick bastard you know that!" She snarled at him as her fangs came out as she growled. He smirked at her as he flashed his red eyes, using his powers to tame his beta. She tried to fight it, but she was weak, and besides, there was no way she could overpower her own Alpha.

Before she could speak, there was a gunshot outside making Payton's head snap up and Peter to turn around grinning," It seems, it's time for us to make an entrance"

Peter walked over to her," You will help me"

"Fuck you" She spat as he shook his head

"I'd be delighted, but let's save that for later"

She grits her teeth snarling at him "I will never help you, mind as well kill me right now, or leave me here to die" She argued

"But, your dear precious Scott is out there, with some hunters about to blow his head off," Peter said amused

He watched Payton's face fall "No"

"Yes, and if you want to stay here, as the bullet heads straight for his head, how will you explain to his dear mother about his death?" She lowered her head in defeat closing her eyes, she had no choice, she couldn't allow Scott to die.

Payton turned her head up looking at the man," I'll help"

Scott was laying on the ground as Kate Argent was looking at her brother Chris Argent who had shot his gun as a warning from harming Scott.

The door of the Hale house slowly as it creaked, as the three Argents, Scott and Derek who was wounded from an arrow that Allision had shot to him turned to look at whoever was going to come out.

Payton stood in the house on orders from Peter as he ran out, she did not want to be apart of anything, and she should run out. She was cursing to herself as she bit her fingers, and heard the shouts outside. She groaned turning to run outside, but Peter came in with Kate in his grasp, and Allision ran in.