part 2

Lily and Nicky had always been inseparable, since they first met four years ago

Lily and Nicky had always been inseparable, since they first met four years ago. Before they had met, Nicky had never been in love, but that all changed when she fell for Lily Milan. They argued, but always came back to eachother. Lily had practically always been every inmate's schoolgirl crush, she was basically famous when she first came to Litchfield aged 19, this was because her case was televised, and everyone watched it like a Soap drama. She was sentenced to six years for being part of the famous 'bling ring'; a group of New York's finest, who robbed the homes of various celebrities, Lily was also found guilty for cocaine possession. Her gorgeous looks made every inmate swoon as soon as she walked through the door, including inmate Nichols.

"Hi, I'm Lily, Milan, I think this is my bunk" Lily looked quizzical, praying she had found the right spot. There was a pause as Lily met her new Bunkie, her hair was dirty blonde tied messily into a bun, she was just a little taller than Lily, but then again, Lily was 5"4. Lily was trying her absolute best to stay positive, she was good at acting like she was fine even if she wasn't. She watched as a spark lit up in her bunk mates eyes, she started to ramble suddenly

"No Shit!-No way! You're the girl off that TV case!" Nicky was shocked at how beautiful Lily was in person. Nicky was had fucked just about every girl under the sun, but Lily was by far the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. The new girl giggled, having forgotten that her case was famous.

"That's me, haha!"  Nicky stared at Lily for a few seconds longer before introducing herself,

"I'm Nichols, Nicky Nichols." Lily smiled some more, already feeling safer than before. "You know, the TV room was always packed to watch the news about your trial, you're practically a Kardashian in here." This made Lily laugh some more, the butterflies still milling around in her stomach. "Hey, do you need someone to show you around?" Nicky asked, eager to spend more time with the hottest person she had ever seen.

"Oh, thank you yes please, I took the tour but wasn't really listening" Nicky nodded, and told her in a thick New York accent,

"Yeah sure, I can give you the scoop on who's who." Normally if Nicky was attracted to someone she would lay on the pick-up lines, but with Lily something felt different, as if her heart was fluttering instead of her crotch.

The first day took its toll, Lily had been trying her best to be positive all day, but as she lay alone at nighttime, she began to cry. It was only natural, her imprisonment had completely changed her life around. After crying for a few minutes in what she thought was 'silence', her new friend sat up in bed and whispered,
"Hey kid, do you need a hug?" Her face was lit only by the moonlight from a distant window, Lily thought it made her look soft, it was beautiful. She turned over to face her and nodded. She really needed someone in this moment. Nicky moved gracefully from her bed to Lily's, they adjusted their positions so that Lily was warmed by the closeness, Nicky softly wiped some tears away from her cheeks, .
Lily whispered "I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you."
"It's okay," Nicky didn't need to say anymore, her presence was enough to help Lily fall asleep, as she stroked her hair.
Nicky knew from that night that Lily was different, and for her she would do anything.