part 5

(Authors note: ^ the video above is the trailer for the bling ring (the movie that Lily's story is based upon)

The pair filled their next few weeks with secret sex, they couldn't keep their hands off each other, they felt giddy with adoration. Everything seemed to be falling into place. They shared the most intimate details of their lives. Lily learnt all about Nicky's love-hate relationship with heroin, her issues with her parents and her abnormal childhood. Nicky learnt about Lily's friends, her history (equally as abnormal) and her struggles with depression and eating disorders. The pair were completely compatible, already so comfortable with each other. One of Nicky's favourite things to talk about was Lily's crime that landed her in Litchfield, it was fascinating to her, and mansion robbery was a whole new genre of crime that Nicky had no experience of.

"So how did you get into Lindsey Lohan's place?" Nicky quizzed, excited to test her theories.

"Smashed the window" Nicky chuckled in fascination, "Yeah, one the group, Lucas is a bit of a computer genius, he hacked the security cameras and we walked straight in- I got £10,000 that night." Lily smiled, remembering how free she felt.

"How the hell did you get away with it for so long?" Nicky asked, her mind fixed on Lily's story.

"I think it was a mix of cocaine, and covering our tracks, we also pre-planned everything, we had the cameras mapped out, all except for that last damn house, we were off our heads, so it was spontanious." Nicky sat back in her chair, amused

, "Wait so how many of you were there?" Lily looked around to check nobody was watching, then she whispered,

"Six," Nicky looked perplexed for a minute realising only four of them were caught and trialled, Lily included.

Nicky was clearly impressed, "So there's more members than the cops know about? No fucking way!" Lily held a finger to her lip, winked at Nicky and whispered a short 'shh'.

"I just wish I was one of the lucky ones still out there, they've still got millions in cash, completely in the clear, probably on vacation in the Bahamas while I rot in this dump," She paused then looked at Nicky, " But If I wasn't here I wouldn't have met you." She kissed the tip of Nicky's nose.

By now Lily had the prison figured out, she was observant, due to her days of planning robberies. She knew where all the cameras where, and knew the timings of the guards. By a month in the prison, Lily had befriended almost every inmate, nobody could resist her charm, she seemed to draw people in and keep them hooked. She had also made a friendship with a guard, Franco, he was hot, young and he also brought Lily bubble gum from time to time. Lily had the prison wrapped around her finger, and her relationship with Nicky seemed to grow stronger by the day.

 Lily had the prison wrapped around her finger, and her relationship with Nicky seemed to grow stronger by the day