Part 12 (smut warning)

The days leading up to Friday passed incredibly slowly, Lily was anxious, if she was linked to this she could get time added to her sentence. But she couldn't pass this up, one last heist with her best friends made Lily feel whole again, besides she needed some money to eventually support her when she got out of Litchfield. she could really use the cash. Friday night rolled around and Lily was noticeably on edge. Nicky had done her best to reassure her girlfriend but it wasn't really working. She wouldn't know the outcome until it was aired on the news, or in the newspaper, she couldn't call anyone.
The next day, Lily and Nicky sat subtly in the TV room, the channel was on TMZ, a chat show about the news. Soon enough there came a news bulletin, the reporter announced,

"Breaking news, the home of actress Vanessa Hudgens has been broken into and robbed of £20,000, last night in Manhattan," Nicky grabbed the remote and turned up the volume, there were two presenters on the screen, Chuck and Stacey. The man said in a chatty tone,
"Stacey, let me tell you this is Déjà vu, it's almost like the 'bling ring' are back, but that can't be true, can it?"

"No chuck, 'the bling ring' : Lily Milan, Amber Aldridge, James Stone and Bonnie Benson are all now serving time, it seems as though we have a copycat on our hands."
As the presenters a clip of Lily talking at her trial played,
(Imagine the writing says "breaking news, a copycat Blingring) (I imagine Lily looking like a mixture of Lily Collins and Lily rose Depp by the way)

"As the presenters a clip of Lily talking at her trial played,(Imagine the writing says "breaking news, a copycat Blingring) (I imagine Lily looking like a mixture of Lily Collins and Lily rose Depp by the way)

Lily recalled the trial as she saw her own dolled up face, she had been trying to smile to win the judges over but she knew there was nothing she could do

"Well, Stacey, it seems as though there's already a suspect being investigated, Sylvie Crew, the neighbour of the house has already been arrested for this crime,"

"Okay, that's all we have time for today, tune in next time to see who goes down for this, you've been watching TMZ, Goodbye."

Then the theme music played and Lily sat with a pleased look on her face, it had worked. Nicky planted a proud kiss on her cheek saying,

"You fucking did it. We need to celebrate." Lily knew immediately what she meant,
"Break out the champagne?" She joked, before smiling,

Nicky pulled Lily by the wrist out of the room, she whisked her away towards Laundry. It was completely empty, as work hours were over. They kissed each other hungrily, Lily was pushed up against the wall in the corner, out of sight. Lily loved when Nicky got like this, it brought out a rougher side, and Lily wasn't complaining. Nicky's hands traced down Lily's chest down towards her heat. A breathy moan escaped Lily's mouth at the initial contact. Nicky silenced her with a kiss, her lips moved to Lily's neck and sucked lightly.Nicky was smiling at her girlfriend's 'O' face, it was beautiful but fucking hot. Nicky had a high body count, but being in love changed everything, pleasuring Lily felt like paradise.

Nicky stepped back and stood next to her exhausted girlfriend, who said,

"You're so fucking good at that" then Nicky smiled and picked the girl up in bridal style with ease and transported her out of the room, peppering kisses on her nose as she walked. The next morning, Lily's commissary money had been topped up by the winnings of the heist. She used the money to shower her closest friends with their favorite commissary gifts.