Part 35

Once it was clear that the prisoners had taken control, people seemed to begin claiming areas of  the prison

Once it was clear that the prisoners had taken control, people seemed to begin claiming areas of  the prison. Red had claimed the controban cupboard, Pensetucky and Boo were running the commissary shop, Gloria was running the kitchen. And now Lily was being dragged to the doctor's office by none other than Nicky Nichols.
"Come on! It will be like playing doctor, you can be the sexy nurse."
Lily stopped and turned to Nicky, her enthusiasm was a little concerning.
"Nicky you were a drug addict and you want to isolate ourselves in a drug cupboard? Doesn't it seem a little risky to you?"
"Yes, yes baby I hear what your saying ... but this.. this is a purely tactical move."
When they arrive they see Angie and Leanne the meth heads had got there first but they hadn't yet gotten into the drug cage.
"Shit how do we get the keys"
"I don't know Nicky, I'm not sure about this...... Maybe try  and convince me some more....."
"Well..... you'll be helping people! And besides if we have something that they want, they'll give us anything we want, in exchange..."
"Like ice cream ?" This made Nicky smile at her,
"Yeah baby, like ice cream, was that really the first thing that popped in your head?" Lily shrugged, she had been really craving ice cream .
"we can have a little riot ice cream date all by ourselves"
By this point, Lily was sold.
"Okay fuck it. Let's go find the keys."
When they found an easy looking guard, they quickly discussed a game plan before turning the corner.
"What do we do?"
"Show him your tits."
"Why can't you show him YOur tits?"
"I'm not the one who looks like a moooodelll! They don't want me they want youuu!"
Lily huffed before pulling her top up to expose her bra and allowing Nicky to bring her into the room.

As soon as they saw inmates lying on the ground Nicky covered her chest again.
"What are you doing! Get up! Haven't you heard! were in charge now".
The women, including Alex and Piper stood up and a few girls used chairs to barricade the guard, and in a few minutes, Lily and Nicky were walking away from the room with the keys for the drug cabinet. Once they arrived back at the doctors they had to compromise with Leanne and Angie, but with a little bit of manipulation they were soon on their way, satisfied with enough drugs. They had claimed the doctors room.
Lily let Nicky take control, she knew most about the medicines. Lily managed to make a deal and get herself some ice cream, in exchange for some anti depressants. She was very pleased, which made Nicky giggle. She sat against a wall and when Nicky sat next to her she rested her head on her shoulder. Suddenly Nicky was aware that Lily seemed tense ,she had a fearful look in her eyes as she spooned ice cream into her mouth.
"What's up baby?".. Lily stopped eating for a moment,
".... I'm just thinking what might happen when all this is over, surely people are going to go down for this.. I can't go back to MAX Nicky...I can't" By the end of her sentence Lily had grown panicky, sounding on the verge of tears. Her fear was that she would have to be around Denzel like before. Nothing could ever prepare her for that kind of trauma again.
Before Lily broke into tears Nicky held her face and shooshed in a cute little voice,
"nono no baby no you won't, that won't happen I won't let you get hurt okay?" Lily nodded into her shoulder still trying to fight the tears.

Hours passed and the riot became more intense. Red called a family meeting. They were gathered outside where people were setting up mattresses in the sun.

"okay my girls, we need to stay on top of the game, stay in control."
The girls all noticed that Red was talking rather quickly. Her eyes were moving strangely. She continued rambling, the girls sat wide eyed. Lily interjected,
"are you...okay Red?"
"yeah did you take something?!"
"vitamins... we found vitamins in the contraband closet"
then Nicky continued, "yeah... Red lemme see those vitamins"
she dug around in her pocket and brought out a tub that made a rattling noise. Nicky grabbed the tub and examined it for a few moments.
"alright, you tell me how many vitamins have a serial number on it."
Red snatched the tub back and scurried away in a panic, leaving the girls in shock, and partly in giggles.