2. GONE

"It's all gone!"
"How is it possible?" Eddy's tone was shocked and confused.
"We even dispatched it, wait I'll send the dispatched list to you."
"Ok."

Brett looked up to see Eddy talking while reading the script document. He had no idea of what had happened.

"The confirmation is there..." Eddy said quietly.
"That is what is baffling me! We have been trying to solve this past few hours and we thought of informing you two."
"Ok, thank you for informing, we'll see to it and we'll definitely find it!" Eddy assured.

After the call ended he returned back to the room where he and Brett were revising the script, his face had gone white. He just sat on the chair and starred at the wall parallel to him.
"What happened Eddy? Are you alright?"
"The apparel office called." Eddy said.
"Ok...?"
"All of the merch is stolen! The office sent the list-" he blurted.
"Wait, hold a second. What do you mean the merch was stolen?" Brett asked.
Eddy explained to Brett about the conversation he had about 10 minutes ago.

Silence.
The only thing they were left were the sticker logos that come with the merch.
After one hour of brainstorming, they decided to distract themselves and revised the script. But the news of the merch had buried deep in their minds that they couldn't focus. The merch was like a souvenir to all the fans all over the world, a motivation for them to pick up a musical instrument and a merch for musicians.

"Brett ..." Eddy sighed.
"Hmm?"
"I think that we should take a break off today."
"I was thinking the same thing. We're good with the script." Brett said.

That afternoon they roamed the streets of Hong Kong and enjoyed the cuisines, art and music.
The two got back in the evening with all the souvenirs and started to pack their bags to catch the flight to Taiwan that night.

As they were packing, Eddy looked at Brett and noticed that he looked a bit down.
"What's the matter, Brett? Are you still thinking about the merch?" Eddy questioned.
"No.....Last concert...." Brett said quietly.
"I know, Brett. Let's finish it great!" he assured him. A smile appeared on their faces, picked up their bags and left the hotel.

They got into the cab, drove to the airport and hoped for the best.