6. SENT

Vaishnavi wore the 'I need to practice' shirt and went to the practice room where she, Sid and Vacy would practice the Dvorak trio no.4

As she entered the room, she saw Sid and Vacy and introduced herself.

Vacy remembered what Sid told him the other day,
There is some student here who is a huge fan of them and wears their merch almost everyday to theory and practice. It was Vaishnavi.

"So you are a twosetter?" Vacy asked.
"Oh yes! How did you know?"
"My friend told me."
"That was me!" Sid exclaimed.
Vaishnavi laughed.
"They are my biggest inspiration. I even made a fanart for them, but I don't know if I should send it." Vaishnavi said.
"Oh! You draw also? Show me, I want to see your fanart!" Sid enthusiastically replied.

Vaishnavi showed her fanart which was a draft email to Twosetviolin she kept on her system.

"Oh wow this is amazing! Its really beautiful!" Sid said.
"Indeed, its awesome." Vacy said.
"Thank you!" Vaishnavi said.
"Vacy show her the code you were telling me about the other day." Sid replied.

Vacy froze when he heared about the code and didn't want too many people to know about it. He starred at Sid.
"Uh...ok..." Vacy hesitated.

He removed the pen drive and attached it to Vaishnavi's system. He attached it to the draft email and kept reminding himself not to send it.

"Oh wow, I may not know coding but its really impressive. And listen, I promise you, I won't tell anyone about this." Vaishnavi said.
"Thanks." Vacy quietly replied.

The three heard the professor walk by and she wouldn't like if the students weren't practicing.
Vaishnavi hurried to open up her cello case and Vacy gives the system to Sid and asked him to shut down as he had to open his violin case.

While closing all the websites, Sid accidentally pressed the send button. The email was sent.

"Hey Vaishnavi, I accidentally sent the fan art, I am sure Brett and Eddy would like it!" Sid said.
"Oh, thank you! I never had the courage to send it." Vaishnavi cheerfully said.

Vacy just froze while as he opened his violin case. He tried not to panic and maintained a calm face.
His mind wandered off the practice and thought about the code he created. The fact hit him that when he had attached the pen drive to Vaishnavi's system, he didn't copy the code, he transferred it.