39. TURBULENCE

After an hour or so, the plane entered a range of dense clouds, causing turbulence.
All the passengers were startled from their sleep.

The co-pilot announced,
"The seat belt sign has been switched on as we are experiencing turbulence."

Eddy and Brett woke up and fastened their seat belts. That's when the magazine Brett was reading fell down.
Eddy managed to pick up the magazine and then something caught his eye.
The Brisbane Article.
The turbulence was so bad that he couldn't focus on the magazine.
He folded the page and closed the magazine.
Brett had no idea why was Eddy holding the magazine rather than keeping it in the front pocket.
Eddy waited for the plane to get out of turbulence just to make sure what he saw correct.

After the plane exited the turbulence,
On the right corner of the page were words that made Eddy's eyes go wide.
He showed the magazine to Brett

......come and visit the Vegas of the South, Brisbane!

"What?!
I was reading this article before I slept off!" Brett exclaimed.
"Oh!"
"Now we got crowd meaning violin and Vegas of the South meaning Brisbane."

That's when a daunting feeling settled in them.
"We are going to Brisbane and the riddle says Brisbane, don't you think its a coincidence?" Eddy asked.
"It seems rather weird. I hope Vacy doesn't know this." Brett said.
"Yeah. One last riddle to go." Eddy said.

But they forgot about the anagram.
Menkov Rubello