35. HOPE

Just after the heated conversation among the three, the judges arrived outside.
"All of you young musicians have excelled well." One of the judges stated.
"It's going to be hard for us to choose." The other judge said.
"The results will be announced tomorrow." The professor announced.
The judges left. And so did all the students except Sid and Vaishnavi who were shocked by what Vacy said about 5 minutes ago.

●   ●   ●

"Eddy, what is happening?" Brett said breaking the silence.
"I....I don't know, Brett. I am deeply concerned now." Eddy said.
"We cannot afford to lose! We would lose Twosetviolin!"
The two sighed deeply. The past few days were hectic not only for Brett and Eddy but Bella, Sid and Vaishnavi also.

"I know you both are tired. We all are. But you both never lost hope. Now buckle up and get going. You both have a flight to catch." Bella said who had heard Brett and Eddy's conversation.
"What's the time?" Eddy asked.
"It's 8:30pm." Brett replied.
"You better leave for the airport, you would take time to fill in all the formalities. After that call me." Bella said.
"Ok." Brett said.

Both freshened up and did last minute packing.
Eddy powered off the system and packed it in the bag, meanwhile Brett checked all the room to ensure nothing was left behind.
Both hanged their violin cases on their backs, took the suitcase and bags and left the room.

When they reached the airport, they went to the counter which displayed the flight name to check in their suitcases.
After the airport security and all the formalities filled.

While they were walking towards the gate, Brett saw that Eddy was no longer behind him. He turned back. He saw Eddy standing at the Flight Information Display System.
He walked all the way back.
"What happened?" Brett questioned.
"Our flight is delayed by an 1 hour." Eddy said.