12. CONCERT

It was the day of the concert.
They spent the afternoon in a more leisure way, relaxed before the show.
Then they went to the hall at 2pm where they met Sophia, while she was tuning her piano and practicing. They completed their check list and a run through for the very last time.

4:10pm.
The concert was to start in 20 mins and the audience would enter in about 10 mins.
The adrenaline rushed in both of them and could hear the audience from afar.
Eddy's phone rang, it was Bella.

"All the best Brett and Eddy! Have fun and finish the concert great!" Bella said in excitement.
"Thank you so much!" Eddy and Brett replied.
"By the way the candidate you picked is great. She is perfect for this 'internship'." Bella said.

Brett and Eddy stared at each other,
"Uh... Bella, we never picked a candidate or more over we never got any list as the system is not functioning." Eddy replied.

"Meaning?! I sent it to you both myself." Bella was confused. Brett explained to her what happened to the system.
"Omg... I even wondered how come you got a candidate so quickly from 100 people. I even sent her the news."
"Oh ok. Don't worry. We trust you enough Bella, and if you say that candidate is perfect then we believe you." Brett said.
"Thank you so much. I'll see about that. Now you both go have fun and enjoy! Don't you worry."
They got off the call.

4:30pm
Now both of them could hear the audience from the next room which was the hall itself. Both of them took a deep breath, smiled at each other and entered the hall with enthusiasm.