4. HALL

As Brett and Eddy landed in Taiwan and checked into the hotel, they tried to forget about the merch and started to pack the materials for the last concert which was the day after tomorrow.

They walked to the concert hall as it was close to the hotel from where they stayed.

As they reached the concert hall, it was grand enough room to have an audience of about 400 people. The audience seats looked never ending from where Brett and Eddy stood.

"Oh my god...." Eddy said in shock.
So was Brett who couldn't speak a single word in shock.

Later they headed towards the practice room, where they met with Sophia, a pianist who was playing for the third time in their world tour.

"Last show?" Sophia asked.
"Yeah. The concert hall is so grand!" Brett finally spoke.
"True, by the way did you see the booked seats?"
"No" Eddy replied.
"Check it now." Sophia said with a wide smile.

Brett checked his phone to see the housefull audience, and his eyes go wide.
"It's a completely sold out show!"
"And what better way than to finish the world tour!" Sophia exclaims.
"Thanks Sophia, for being a part of this crazy concert!" Eddy said.
"Thank you for letting me be a part of this amazing concert!"

All three practiced the script over and over and over till afternoon. And the three went to have bubble tea later that evening as a celebration.