31. FLIGHT PLAN

"Group 9." The professor announced.
The trio took a deep breath, started walking towards the room, prepared themselves and of their worries and problems were engulfed by the music.

●   ●   ●

"It's only a matter of two hours, we'll get the final code, decode it and stop the virus." Brett said.
"True." Eddy said.
"I am going to get a cup of coffee. You want?"
"Yeah, sure."

After Brett comes back with two cups of coffee, he placed it on the table.
"Wait. Where does Vaishnavi study?" Eddy asked.
"I don't know. Check from the email Bella sent when Vaishnavi got the internship."
"Hmmm......got it. She is from Brisbane!"
"Oh! Which university?"
"Queensland College of Music." Eddy said.
"Speaking of Brisbane, we have to get back in a two days for the competition, remember?"
"Oh yeah. Completely forgot about it."
"So why not we'll leave tonight, go to the uni afterwards and confront Vacy?"
"Yeah and also we'll get time to practice."
"Good plan. I'll tell Bella." Brett said.
They called up Bella and informed her about the plan.
"The plan sounds great! I'll see if there is any flight leaving from Taiwan to Brisbane tonight."
"Thanks Bella." Brett said.

After 15 minutes of checking flights, Bella finally got one flight that was leaving that night at 10pm. She immediately sent the details to Brett and Eddy.

"Sounds absolutely perfect." Eddy said.
They booked the flight tickets through the phone while still the system was blank.
"Done!" Brett said.
"Good. Now go sleep for an hour and start packing. I'll inform Sid and Vaishnavi." Bella said.
"Ok."

After they finished talking, Brett and Eddy started packing their bags and suitcases.
"You go sleep, Eddy. I'll be awake if anything happens."
"Are you sure?"
"Yep."

Brett went and sat on the couch, parallel to the table where the system was displayed blank. He tried to stay awake but he was so tired that he unknowingly slept off.