15. INQUIRE

Vaishnavi scrolled through her phone to find any video clippings of the last concert that ended 10 minutes ago.

Then she got a call from an unknown number.
"Hello?" Vaishnavi asked.
"Hi! this is Bella. Congratulations Vaishnavi and welcome to the team of Twosetviolin!"
"Hi! Thank you so much Bella. It's a dream come true for me!"
"That's nice to hear!"
"Is there anything I can help you with?"
"Yes and its very confidential. I hope no one is there?"
"No, it's just me in my room. What's the matter?"

Bella inhaled deeply,
"You know the apparel site right?" Bella asked.
"Yes of course! I myself have a few merchs." Vaishnavi said.
"Oh wow!"
"Yeah!"
"Ok, apparently all the merch have disappered or missing, since 3 days ago. The apparel team had even couriered the merch and even addressed them. We need an extra hand in solving this issue.
Also there is another problem which I'll tell you a bit later."
"Oh ok. Anything to help!"
"I have emailed you the merch lists and its addresses. Just see if you can call the person who ordered it and inquire about when they placed the order and other related information."
"Ok sure!"

When Vaishnavi saw the merch list she felt a shiver down her spine.
"Bella?"
"Yes?"
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Of course!"
"This black jumper was couriered to where?"
"India. And after that order, the black jumper was out of stock. Why?"

Out of stock.
Vaishnavi's theory was proven.
"There is someone I have to tell you, Bella."
"Ok."
Vaishnavi explained about how she got the black jumper from Vacy and unexpectedly.
"Oh! Does anyone else know this?"
"Yes. Sid knows and even he finds it odd. We three are supposed to compete in a trio for a competition held here."
"All the best for the competition!"
"Thank you!"
"And that's very odd regarding Vacy's intentions. Ok, keep me in touch. You are seriously the perfect candidate, Vaishnavi!"
"Thank you! If you need anymore help just tell me."

Vaishnavi immediately jumped into calling all the people who ordered the merch.