13. SURPRISE

Vaishnavi was on the floor staring at her ceiling. She was over the moon. She had got the internship.
She tried to get a hold of her emotions. She went to the stationary shop to get a new notebook. On her way she met Sid.

The smile on her face was self explanatory.
"Hey, you seem pretty happy." Sid said.
"I got it!" Vaishnavi exclaimed.
"?"
"I got the internship from Twoset violin!!!"
"Omg!! That's amazing, Vaishnavi! Congratulations!"
"Thank you so much Sid."
"It's what you wanted right?"
"Of course! I couldn't believe when I received the message!"

Vacy heard Sid and Vaishnavi talking from the corner of the hall.
As he approached them, he was ready with it.
"Hey Vaishnavi, congratulations on getting the internship!"
"Hi! Thank you so much Vacy. But how did you-"
"I got a little surprise for you." Vacy interrupted Vaishnavi.
He handed her a bag labelled 'Congratulations!'
"Open it afterwards. I hope you like it. Hey, I'll get going, I have to practice Brahms." Vacy said.

After he left...

"This is weird." Vaishnavi said.
"What is weird, Vaishnavi?" Sid asked.
"How does Vacy know about the internship when I never told him? You are the first person to know about it."
"Oh....now that is certainly weird. And if it's not to much to ask, what has he given you?"
"Oh no worries. Even I am wondering what he has given."
She opened the silver packed gift. She found the black jumper that says 'Practice' and 'Twoset' on it.
"How did he know what gift to give you?" Sid asked.
"That's exactly the point."
They both stood baffled.

As Vacy reached his room, he tried not to look back at Sid and Vaishnavi.
When he reached his room, he looked into his server and was shocked at what he saw.

3:59:16
He immediately had a sinking feeling that Brett and Eddy tried to decode it 5 times.
But then his anxiety was relieved when he saw a message reading above the timer
Trying in the next....

He sighed back and wrote the more code lists each with gradual difficulty which Brett and Eddy would have to decode.