33. RIDDLES

When Brett woke up, he saw Eddy sitting in front of the system.
"Eddy, what happened?" Brett asked.
"Hey, we got the last code." Eddy replied.
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"You looked tired so I didn't want to wake you up. The code arrived just 15 minutes ago. Don't worry."
Brett walked to the table and sat next to Eddy.

And the two codes:
01001100
01001111

Brett and Eddy were confused, as Vacy stated about a finale. But they focused first to decode this.

"Ok. The first one is 'L'." Brett said looking from the cheat sheet Sid had sent him.
"Ok. And the next one is....." Eddy said.
"The letter 'O'." Brett said.

The two looked at the system. Again two green ticks marks.
Then, the system displayed a four line riddle:

Come with your crowd,
Reach the Vegas of the south.
Find the corner of grey,
Or you'll never open your mouth.

"I believe that's the finale, Brett." Eddy said.
"Yep. Now it's not binary." Brett said.

Then a small text appeared on the bottom of the page in bold letters that startled them.

Disappearing in 20 seconds....

Brett immediately got up to get a pen and paper, meanwhile Eddy tried to memorise the lines in case they ran out of time.
Luckily Brett came back quickly and Eddy recited the lines.
Just 2 seconds before the message disappeared, they were successful in noting the riddle.

Then they called Bella.
Sid and Vaishnavi were still in the foyer when they got the call from Brett and Eddy.
Eddy read out the four lines.
"Now that's new." Bella said.
"True." Sid said.
"Vacy is not here. I bet he must have uploaded the code not less than 20 minutes ago." Vaishnavi said.
Then Sid explained the whole conversation he and Vaishnavi had with Vacy.

Then Vaishnavi saw Vacy coming down the staircase,
"Listen! Vacy is coming here. I'll won't cut the line and put the phone in my pocket so you can also listen to Vacy. But stay quiet."
"Ok." Brett, Eddy and Bella said.
She slid the phone in her dress pocket.

"So you're done with your errand?" Sid asked sarcastically.
"I am done with my work. I hope you all are ready for the consequences." Vacy smirked.