26. SLEEP MODE

Vacy's server was blinked for the second time since morning.
But he was so tired after the practice and the lecture that he slept like a rock.

One hour after, his server still kept ringing. Vacy woke up a bit to see the source of this sound. He came all the way to the room where his server was located, he thought maybe the server was not working properly and put system in its sleep mode where no notification would be heard. After that, he crashed on his bed and slept off.

His sleep made him forget the fact that two musicians were trying to solve a code which he had created.

●   ●   ●

"Huh?! What? " Eddy jumped out of nervousness.
He tried to delete the name which he had submitted a minute ago.

"Eddy, calm down." Brett said.
"Oh-ok." Eddy said.

"What happened, Sid?" Bella asked.
"I am sorry if I scared you all. Before I answer why I screamed, Brett are the codes still there?" Sid spoke.

When Brett tuned towards the system,
"Sid, I know what you're thinking. And it's true."
"That's why I shouted."
"Would anyone tell what's happening?" Vaishnavi questioned.
"It happened again. Wrong password."
"What?!" Bella and Vaishnavi exclaimed.
"How?" Eddy asked.
"When we got this coding in the morning after we got the first coding wrong, remember what Brett said?"
"This is what he said. 'There is another list of codes. 11 codes.' That's it." Eddy said.
"Ok. 11 codes means 11 letters right?" Sid said.
"Yeah." Brett said.
"And how many letters does Shostakovich have?" Sid questioned.
That's when Vaishnavi started counting.
"Oh no....Shostakovich has 12 letters."
"Not good." Bella said.

Everyone waited for the system to show another round of codings but nothing happened.
"Brett and Eddy, get some sleep, you haven't taken any rest since morning. Just tell me if something happens. Ok?" Bella said.
"Ok." Eddy and Brett said.
"Sid and Vaishnavi, you both also."
"Ok." Vaishnavi and Sid replied.

All of them got off the line. No one could sleep that night hoping that they would get one more chance to successfully solve the code.