3. CODE

Error 404

The words flashed on the screen. He sighed deeply from the corner of the uni's practice room and stretched his hands which were stuck on this laptop for at least 1 hour.

"Hey, are you ok?" Sid asked as he came in.
".......uh..what? Yeah, I am fine. The output is not coming." Vacy said.
"That's all? Go take a break, I'll see what I can do."
"Oh ok. You sure?"
"Its completely fine, go."

Vacy, a music uni student by day and a coder by night, walked out of the room to get his 3rd cup of coffee.
And when he got back, he sees Sid with a wide smile.
He had completed the code with a proper detailed output.

"Thank you so much, Sid. I didn't know you are into coding. By the way which instrument you play?" Vacy questioned.
"I studied coding till 12th grade, I know enough of the basics and continuing to learn it as a hobby. I play the piano and what do you play?" Sid replied.
"Oh me? I play the violin."
"Oh wow! Do you know Twosetviolin? There is a student here who is a huge fan of them and wears their merch almost everyday to theory and practice." Sid asked.
"Twosetviolin? Never heard of them....I'll see about them later. Don't you think we are getting late for class?"
"Oh yes! Today I have to play the Tchaikovsky piano concerto." Sid exclaimed.

They both exit together and leave towards their respective classes.