10. 24 HOURS

Brett and Eddy tried to break the code. They needed help, but Bella was busy with the internship applications.

Eddy noticed a small icon on the lower side of the page.
"Click that button." Eddy said.
When Brett clicked that small icon, another page opened up.
With huge bold headings it stated,
"A YOUNG SYMPHONY'

It was a website that talked about a charity for the youngsters interested in the world of music. And how much funds were generated in the process.

But before Brett and Eddy could see the site properly, the system shut down.

"Eddy, the system shut down on its own! I am not able to start it on!" Brett ran to get the charger thinking that the battery ran out.
"What?!" Eddy exclaimed taking control of the system.
When Brett returned, Eddy questioned him
"Brett, do you know what does this mean?"
Brett could see six numbers with a colon after every even number. It only meant one thing
Hours: minutes: seconds

And on the system it said,
23:59:52

"This does not look good." Brett said in fear.
"Now we can't do anything, not even look at the code for the next 24 hours. I am sorry." Eddy replied.
"Eddy? Why are you sorry?"
"Because hadn't I asked you to click that icon, then this wouldn't have happened."
Eddy said.
"Its not your fault. Neither you or me would have known the result for that icon. It's good you saw, now we know about that charity fund. Its only a matter of 24 hours, till then even the concert will get over."
"Yeah."

Both of them left the room and went for a dinner party with Sophia and the crew members.