Chapter7>>

It's time to create a feud between Jay and Dimitri.

Just after that thought, Dimitri enters the room.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Jem? What's wrong?", he asks, rushing towards me.

"It's nothing", I say pretending to hide the fake tears from him.

"Oh I see, the tears are for me to bath in. Right? Come on, talk to me"

I stand up abruptly and face the window.

"What do you want to hear? That your cousin molested me? Or he touched me against my will?"

Well that is not technically wrong, is it? I stopped him before it got out of hand and if it had gone out of hand then it'll be molestation, right?

"What!!!?"

Good job Jem, keep it up!

"And now, I'm sure that he must have sent you here to do the same"

"What? No!"

He breathes out, sounding utterly disgusted.

"Then why are you here?", I say turning around to face him with my probably swollen eyes.

"You asked me to let you know if Anita wakes up and she has"

Oh! I've got to make him ask me for details concerning what I said earlier.

"Oh! Okay then, how is she? Sorry I said those things about..."

"She is fine but what about you? Are you fine? What did Jay do?"

"It's not necessary, just forget about it, okay?"

"No I won't!"

"You see, the thing is that I've never had sex before. The first time I had sex was in a rape by my own father. I told all this to Jay and he took advantage of my helplessness. He got me drunk and touched me where he wasn't supposed to", I say wailing again.

Now this is a lie, I didn't tell Jay anything about me other than my name! In fact, Dimitri is the first person I've told other than Alan, Jon and Anita of course.

"I don't believe you!"

Oh my gosh! What do I do now?

"It's okay. I don't expect you to believe me. After all, I'm just a guest and a nobody", I say guilt-tripping him.

"No don't say that! I just didn't expect Jay to be like that",  he says, slightly raising his voice.

Oh! Oh! Someone's getting a little angry!

"Look Dimitri. You don't have to tell Jay about this. You see I may be very ruthless but I don't want you to think negatively about him"

"But what he did is not right"

"Promise me Dimitri, that you will not say a single word to Jay"

"I promise but if it happens again I'll have no choice"

"Thank you! I'm ready to go and meet Dennis but is it okay if I see Anita first?"