Chapter 9>>

I wake up to the sound of voices coming from downstairs.

Why can't I just wake up to something normal?

I slowly get up as the sharp pain attacks my head and ribs, bringing in memories of the events that occurred last night. Oh crap! This shit really hurts.

I hope I was able to gain Jay's trust yesterday.

Shut up now! I thought to myself. I can't even recognize the voices of those screaming.

Except the one of Jay's and the other one seems to sound like a little girl's voice.

"I swear to God if I hear you scream again, I'll help Dennis accomplish his mission by putting a bullet through your head myself, Jay!".

I say shouting at the top of my voice, causing me to groan in pains and the atmosphere in the environment becomes serene.

"Thank you"

I say barely whispering after the environment became peaceful.

I move to the bathroom and there, I begin to slowly peel the clothes away from my body.

Stark naked, I stare at myself but the only thing catching my eye right now is the tattoo below my full breast.

The tattoo is not in any shape or drawing, but it's in a curvy writing.

The writing is a name and the name written  is 'Alan'.

Just one word that I can die for. Ah geez! I'm just a hopeless secret admirer.

I've somehow managed to keep it hidden from Alan for two years now.

Yep, that's right, I got it when I was sixteen. Which was a very "almost impossible" mission. I had to lie to the man that I was eighteen.

Of course it was difficult, he actually refused to give me the tattoo even after I promised to give 800 bucks until I brought out my dagger and placed it across his throat.

Yup I was that desperate. Alan and Jon says that a desperate Jem is worse than an angry Jem and that's gotta tell a lot coz when I'm angry, I get what I want by all means. 

It's the only tattoo on my body.

People think the half shaped heart on my left wrist is a tattoo but I swear it's not!

It's a birth mark. I have one half of it and 'He' has the other half.

If only.... Ah never mind.

My stomach rumbles as the scent of scrambled eggs wafts through the air and into my nose, thereby bringing me to the realization that I have been standing in front of the mirror for close to half an hour.

I enter the bath with the intention of hurrying up but the warm inviting water says other wise.

I spend close to an hour and half there and I think I'd have spent more if Jay hadn't threatened to come in and drag me to the living room with or without my clothes on.

Now, with the towel wrapped around my body, I stand in front of my wardrobe contemplating what to put on.

I'm not a skirt or dress person... I don't even have any skirt or dress.

I'm tired of putting on dungarees.
I decide to put on a black bum short and a matching black tank top.

I decide to let my full, long, black  hair loose. I need a hair cut. This hair is way too long for my control.

I take a glance at myself in the mirror and concluding I'm good to go, I move downstairs.

In the living room,  Dimitri's head is resting upon Anita's laps as they watch wrestling.