Chapter 15

"Fuck Jem slow down! I'm gonna puke!", Jay yells over the music from beside me.

"You're going at a speed of over 100... ",

"Shut your mouths sissy!", Anita cuts in enjoying the speed and the music.

"Didn't I ask if you have disposable ziploc bags in the car?", I ask still going at a very high speed.

"Yea why?", Jay and Dimitri chorused.

I roll my eyes and face palm.

"So you can puke in them dum dum", I say getting agitated.

After much consideration, I slow down the car a bit. Emphasis on the 'a bit'.

"You guys should be considerate and keep it PG 13!", Jay demands Anita and Dimitri obviously pissed. I only chuckle. Anita and Dimitri have been grinding themselves ever since they entered the car.

"Quid suus iniuriam mi?", I ask in Latin
(What's wrong my dear?)

"Nihil", (nothing) Jay responds back in Latin not surprised I spoke his native dialect.

"Yea right! That's why your face looks like you've got the problems of the world", I sarcastically say while doing a right turn.

The rest of the drive was silent except for the noise of Anita and Dimitri smooching at the back seat.

I pull up in front of the mall. Jay was the first to jump out, followed by me, followed by the couple. We walk into the mall chattering like chatter boxes.

**************************************************

After a very long hour later, I came out with five  bags of new clothes courtesy Jay. He wouldn't let me pay but that isn't my problem. My problem is that I bought skirt. And not just one, three! Three fucking skirts. No thanks to Anita!

"Anita, this is just a waste of my strength and Jay's money, I'm not going to wear any of them!", I say defiantly.

"You better not!", Jay says with a lightened mood.

"But.. "

"Oh come on Jem, you bought twenty new black, fifteen leather Armani pants and camisole, twelve leather jackets each design of Alexander McQueen, Ralph Lauren, some regular Chloe Jeans, Coco Chanel, Gucci, might I add the Prada boots! And yet you complain of three pairs of skirt and three pairs of heels", Anita says in a bored tone as Dimitri strokes her head.

"But... "

"So Dimitri who are you inviting for the party?",Jay asks not only interrupting me, but also completely changing the topic.

Smooth Jay! Smooth! I'm not going to interrupt them, I'll just drive towards the salon minding my own business and not talking to any of them.

"Aunt Emilia and Nina",  Dimitri answers playing with Anita in the back.

"Not Aunt Em!"

"It's just for one day!"

"Fine! Who are you inviting for the party Anita?", Jay asks diverting his attention to Anita who is now drawing circles on Dimitri's chest.

I grit my teeth and focus on the road.

"Zayn, Zara and Zora", she replies pinching Dimitri's nose.

"Isn't Zora meant to be in school?", Dimitri asks pinching her cheek.

"You and I know that Zora won't hesitate to miss school for a party", Anita says checking her fingernails.