Chapter 14

"Jemmy"

"Yes dad", I answer rushing into his room.

"Come here", he says stretching his hand for me.

I eye him cautiously and move towards him not sure what his plans are. I look at Ava inquisitively but she only scoffs at me.

Have I done something wrong this time around?

"Good! Now dad, everything's in your hands, mother will be back any moment from now with the man", Ava says walking out of the room.

"What's going on dad?", I ask a little bit frightened.

"Nothing Jemmy darling, just comply and be a good girl", he says lifting his hands and touching my developing breast.

I jump in fright to the farthest corner of the room.

"D.. D.. Daad! ", I gasp out loud.

"Seems you want me to go tough on you then. I thought I wasn't going to use this but I have to if you won't cooperate", he says pointing at the cooper wire by his bed.

He comes to yank me by my hair and push me against the bed. I jump out back and rush to the door.

"Ava! Ava! Ava please help me! I promise I'll be good. I'll do your laundry and homework and the dishes but please don't let dad do this to me", I yell as I bang at the door but to no avail.

"You little rascal!", dad grunts as he yanks me by my hair and slam me on the bed. He quickly uses the cooper wire to tie me against the bed. I try hitting him but there's so little my little self could do to him.

I had seen and heard too much about rape to not know I'm about to become a victim of one and that too by my own father.

"Daddy please! Avaaa! Mummm!", I scream for help but he didn’t budge.

"Nooo! Please don't do this to meee"

"Jem! Jem! Jem! Wake up"

I abruptly open my eyes and sit up on the bed.

"You're crying Jem, what's wrong?", Jay asks in a worried tone.

I touch my cheek and true to his words, I'm crying. I thought it was real.

"He was going to rape me. Ava Locked me in the room. She.. She.. ", I wailed and Jay pulled me in for a hug.

"Shhh! It's okay!", Jay whispers trying to comfort me. I'm sure he as no clue that I'm a rape victim. I've only told Dimitri and Anita so far.

I pull away from the hug and change into some yoga pants. Wordlessly, I leave the room with Jay to wallow in his thoughts.

In the mini gym, I do some sit ups...
Goal: 50 sit ups in five minutes.
1! 2! 3! 4! 5!..

"Ava please help me", I see my twelve year old self crying and banging on the door.

12! 13! 14!...

"Father please, don't do this... ", I see my little body writhe in pain under his huge body.

28! 29! 30!...

"This is the little girl I told you about Mr Ross!", I see mother bargaining with the then stranger.

35! 36! 37!...

"Mother please don't sell me, please I'll be good. Don't let them take me away! Don't let him kill me!",

44! 45! 46! 47...